RSS

AsianHotwife’sCuck
(@asianhotwifescuck)
Eminent Member
01/11/2019 2:10 pm  
Locktober - Trick or Treat
Erotic fiction based on a true story
By AsianHotwifesCuck

Halloween night finally arrived after a long month of no orgasms for me. You and I had decided to participate in Locktober, a full month of enforced chastity. This year would be our first Locktober in our many years of marriage. Before this month, I had been wearing a chastity cage off and on for over a year. I stopped all masturbation for the past 3 months and remained chaste for you during that time. The longest that I had locked myself for was about one week. You tolerated that week but finally made me take the cage off when you needed my cock too much. Yet, somehow, I was never able to get you to accept my key. Maybe it was because you liked cock too much to keep it locked away from you. 

In the weeks leading up to October, I start telling you about Locktober, a full month of chastity. I posted little captions about Locktober on the secret social blog we share together. I knew I could physically tolerate the cage as I had been wearing it during the daytime almost every day. When I locked the cage, I placed a key that I reserved for you on the bathroom countertop. Before bed each night, I’d find the key still on the countertop and used it to removed the cage in case you wanted easy use of your cock. I say “your cock” because although the cock was part of my body, I surrendered its use to you. Imagine my surprise when the night of October 1st came, and I prepared for bed only to find the key was gone from the countertop.

You had gotten ready before me and were already in bed. The lights were off, but I could still see your black hair on the pillow. Your face was illuminated in the darkness by your phone, which you were looking at. You were smiling. I slipped into bed next to you, wearing just my boxers. You were completely nude.

“Why don’t you take those boxers off?” You teased. I slid the boxers down my legs and lay on my back in the bed. Your curled your warm body around me. Your hand rested on my caged cock. “Oh my!” You feigned surprise. “I don’t know if I can last a whole month without your cock, but it is going to be fun finding out,” You continued.

I started to speak, “When did you...” but I was cut off.

“Shh. It’s late and time for sleeping. Don’t talk and just get some sleep.” You told me. I relented and kept quiet. I quickly fell asleep with your warm, nude body curled against mine. 

Throughout October, we tried a few new things each weekend. The cage remained on except for the occasional removal for cleaning when we showered together. Every few days, you asked me for a photo to prove the cage was still on while I was at work or out running errands. You claimed you wanted to be certain I didn't have an extra key, but I suspect you simply enjoyed the embarrassment sending you an intimate photo at randome times cause me. Most of our sex for the month involved my lips on your pussy. I ended up purchasing a realistic vibrating dildo for when you needed to be penetrated by cock. It was a little larger in size than I was but similar. Although you enjoyed the dildo, you kept telling me that it just wasn’t the same as having a real cock inside you. It was clear to me that Locktober was affecting you almost as much as it was affecting me. You couldn’t wait to have a real cock inside you, and a few times you even teased that you were going to let me out of my cage early. Somehow, that never happened.

Finally, after 31 days, Halloween arrived. I always loved Halloween, but this year it had special significance as it marked the end of Locktober, and I would be released from my cage. I was looking for my treat at the end of a long month of chastity. I wanted to make tonight’s unlocking fun. I went out and picked up some costumes that we could wear for a little sexy role-playing. Since I was the one locked up, I picked out prisoner stripes for me and a cop outfit with cuffs for you. 

Between kids homework, trick or treating, and our own work, the evening got away from us, and before long, it was time for bed. We went upstairs and prepared ourselves. I found my key lying on the counter with a little note from you that read, “Take off the cage. No more tricks only treats!” I started growing hard just thinking about freeing my cock after 31 days of no erections. I fumbled with the key and removed the cage. When I came out of the bathroom, you declared, “Let’s sleep naked tonight!”

Well, I certainly didn’t disagree with the idea of sleeping nude. I did want you to know that I was trying to spice things up. “I did buy some role play costumes if you want to play dress-up for Halloween tonight.”

“Maybe another time. Let’s just be naked tonight. All I need is that cock inside me.” You replied with a smile.

A man doesn’t argue with a woman who wants cock. I was getting even harder as I removed my clothes and slipped into bed beside you. You wrapped your warm body around me. An arm fell across my chest. Across my lower abdomen, your leg draped. I could feel the soft hairs of your pussy pressing into my hip. My skin tingled with the excitement of you touching your naked body against me. As we lay still, I held you tightly in my arms. I was hard enough to make a noticeable tent in the covers. I listened to each breath, and you started breathing more and more deeply. Your body began to twitch, and I was afraid you might have fallen asleep.

“If there was something I wanted to do with you all month, would you let me?” I asked, not knowing if you were already asleep. 

“What do you want to do with me?” You responded

“I’ll show you,” I said mischievously. I turned you onto your back and kissed you passionately. Your neck, shoulders, chest, perky breasts, firm nipples, and tight abdomen were a playground for my roaming hands. But that was only a distraction. My main objective was between your legs. Quickly, I disappeared underneath the covers. I pressed my mouth against the lips of your pussy. I found you wet already. I took long licks, savoring your taste and telling you how much I needed to taste you. 

“Oh God! I’m already so hard just tasting you,” I moaned into your pussy. 

I sucked your lips into my mouth. I took your clit and suck that too between my lips, causing you to gasp. You had your legs spread so widely that it was as if you were offering yourself to be entirely devoured by your husband. It was an offer I had every intention to accept. I couldn’t help but stroke myself as I pleasured you.

“I get so turned on when I taste you. Oh god, my cock is so hard in my hand. It feels so good to finally be hard again.” I admitted. My mind was intoxicated from your taste, aroma, and moans. I was still under the covers, which only enhanced the experience further, trapping me in the darkness alone with your honeypot. I was utterly addicted to your pussy. I was lost licking, tasting, and sucking your pussy for a long time. I wanted to stay there forever.

“I’ve been such a good boy while in my cage. I want to make you cum with my cock. I want your cum all over it. I don’t care if you let me cum tonight or not. I just want to give you the cock you need to cum hard.” Your moans grew louder, your legs drew back further than I thought possible. I savored the access you provided me to your pussy. I teased your clit with my tongue. I kept with short quick licks until you were close to orgasm then took a long lick to slow things down. My tongue probed the entrance you your love canal before returning to your sensitive clit. Finally, your hands grabbed my head and pulled me up from between your legs.

I came up from under the covers and kissed you, allowing you to taste yourself on my lips. I could still savor the smell of your pussy since my face was covered in your juices. I was still hard. As I kissed you, you took my cock in your hand and pressed me to your pussy. It made no effort for me to slip inside you. I shuddered from the pleasure of moving inside you for the first time in a month. Your pussy wrapped around my cock. Your warm wetness took control, and I instinctively thrust in and out, slowly at first. I let out a gasp and a series of moans.

“Oh my fucking god, you feel so good.” I was utterly lost inside you. The tempo of my thrusts increased as did the volume of your moans. My entire being needed you and only you. Your cries and sighs brought me close to the point of cumming. I wanted to cum so badly, but for some reason, I said, “Tell me you want me to wait. Tell me not to cum, that you want me to contain my desire for you.” I could not believe what I was saying after waiting a month to orgasm.

At one point, I had to pull out to stop myself from cumming before you did. I thought for sure I was going to lose control, but after a moment, the feeling passed, and I thrust back inside you again. 

“Tell me you want me to wait,” I repeated again. “It’s OK. I want you to..... make me wait,” I lied. Perhaps it was a small change in my brain after a whole month of being denied. I did want to cum inside you but was conflicted by how much I loved the sensation of wanting you, desiring you that I had been feeling for the entire month. I knew that once I came, All of that pent up desire would be released and therefore gone. My mind was conflicted by wanting two things it could not have at the same time - intense orgasm and intense arousal. Meanwhile, we melted together from two people into a single body and mind. We were consumed by the pleasure we gave each other. The warm room filled with our moans and the scent of our sex.

“I want you to cum.” You told me, defiantly. You had waited all month too and would not settle for less than your pussy full of my cum.

“Oh, god! Tell me again,” I cried.

“I want you to cum. Cum for me. Cum inside me.” You demanded. In an instant, we both lost all control simultaneously. Your arms and legs wrapped tightly around me as your orgasm took over, and you cried out your pleasure. The energy of your orgasm went right into me, and I lost all control. I came deep inside your pussy. My ejaculatory muscles ached from the force of their contraction. I fell on top of you, exhausted and completely satisfied.

We cuddled for a moment. “That was a great month. Thank you for putting up with your kinky husband. I am so lucky to have you.” I offered.

“You’re not kinky,” you responded. I was too satisfied to argue. The next thing I knew, it was morning, and I had passed out from pleasure without cleaning up. Our Locktober had ended, and it was all treat and no trick.

bigstock Beautiful Traditional Asian Ch 55660958~3

Share:

Comments are closed