Forum

Blackmail and the s...

Notifications
Clear all

Blackmail and the submissive sissy  

RSS

(@slagsamantha)
09/12/2018 1:01 pm  

I am writing this partly out of my own wish to understand myself better. Why am I so addicted to blackmail? Clearly being a submissive sissy opens up plenty for the therapist to work on in terms of blackmail. Dressed up in the finest dresses and makeup only one of course is aiming in my case to be a woman as much as possible. But this doesn't hold true when I submit - then I am the sissy who will do anything instructed to please.  It starts with humiliation - the shortest dresses, everything on show. Then the use of toys on yourself, cum eating and anal play. All photoed and videod and sent to the therapist without further ado. 

But of course the real "fun" is yet to start. Photos upload, name exposed - getting scared. Of course but oh so addicted. Its either pay up or its real cock. Oh well real cock is cheaper and more fun. Wait! Are those my pics with those with a cock in my mouth. Of course you knew this would happen - its what you want but also don't. 

Of course what you really want is no way out. To be forced consensually to do these things and not be able to escape. To have them posted anyway.

So its browse the site, fill in the form, press the button and wait for the next installment.

Samantha

Cei fun, Littlesquidgy, paulasubm and 2 people liked
(@tamara)
16/01/2021 2:05 pm  

Im really addicted to blackmailing. i only dont find anyone, who does it.

ReplyQuote
AsianHotwife’sCuck
(@asianhotwifescuck)
Eminent Member
20/01/2021 5:50 pm  

@tamara, now you have found someone. Therapist Samantha has many options from mild to wild. The question you need to ask yourself is will you do it? 

ReplyQuote
(@tamara)
21/01/2021 1:34 am  

i want it ... it only has to be possible

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed