Notifications
Clear all

Fetish By Proxy  

RSS

Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
19/07/2018 1:30 pm  

"Fetish by Proxy", a unique sexual occurrence which I also call an "Incidental Fetish", is caused by someone else's Sexual Desires rather than one's own.

An example of this was a married Caucasian man whose wife was turned on at the idea of him having sex with an Ebony Prostitute. (It's a long story as to how this came about, lol.) Prior to his marriage, and before this came out, this man's sexual desires were not aimed at prostitutes, let alone Ebony Street Walkers. But his wife's arousal and steamy discussions of him being with a Black Hooker caused his sexuality to be forever changed. His sexual desires completely shifted to African American Prostitutes; he gained a fetish for Ebony Hookers. The things he used to be aroused by didn't do it for him anymore. From that point he only would look at Ebony Prostitutes.

Black Hooker

This is an example of a Fetish by Proxy. If it were not for the unique desire of his wife, this fetish probably would not have occurred.

Do you have an Incidental Fetish?

Tell us about it!

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

(@hypno-object)
19/07/2018 2:02 pm  

Dear Ms Summers. 

Interesting story. And looking forward to read what others might share. 

For myself, i guess i was to much of a egocentric maso to change my preferences to go with others. 

Or i have had the luck, that those i have interacted with, has complimented mine. 

Deeper, she said - and now, sleep for me

ReplyQuote
Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
19/07/2018 4:38 pm  
Posted by: hypno-object

For myself, i guess i was to much of a egocentric maso to change my preferences to go with others.

@hypno-object While I get what you are saying, I actually do not think that it had anything to do with not being egocentric. From how he explained things, and let me make note that this concerns a long-time friend I see regularly, and from looking at the underlying psychology of the events, it would seem that it was mainly a subconscious process which caused the change in his sexuality. It wasn't something that was a conscious decision to be like "I'm going to like what my wife likes." Rather it was a change he realized over time. Yes, I'm sure that there was a willful aspect to it, but I think it was sparked on a deeper level. This is why I call it a unique occurrence, otherwise it would actually be pretty common if it was merely concerning those who purposefully patterned their sexuality to fit their partner's. At first glace, they seem to be the same, but when looking at the specifics there are noticeable differences.

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

ReplyQuote
(@hypno-object)
19/07/2018 5:06 pm  

Thank you Ms Summers, for adding to the story. I would agree, it do sound unique and incidental.

Deeper, she said - and now, sleep for me

ReplyQuote
Sissy Sophia
(@sissy-sophia)
02/01/2019 4:49 pm  

SLOW SELF Emasculation by SHAVING! I am not sure if it qualifies.

While talking to you I expressed the desire of removing my body hairs. My idea of removal was to use a hair removing cream. Essentially, I wanted it to be quick so that I can be easily sissified. It was a hurdle before the finish line. I was not at all interested in shaving. When you suggested that getting rid of body hair is a process which should be done with patience and shaving with a razor is a time taking process but will affect me in more ways that I believed in. The continuous thought process when I am in shower and the razor runs along my skin, shedding my masculinity with every stroke. Looking at my bare skin as I start creating patches of hairless area on my skin.  Losing my masculinity part by part. The constant cleaning of razor and watching the hairs go down the sink, affirming emasculation. The feeling of wet body parts along with rubbing and feeling them in the closed shower like its a transformation capsule. Walking out of the shower, still wet and naked, without any hairs and when I look at the my image in mirror, the realization of transformation and the view of body like its a brand new identity. Checking myself out, turning, swaying, moving, bending for the look of any hairs....

So, emasculation was my fetish but SLOW and SELF and SHAVING was the inception from Therapist SAMANTHA SUMMERS!

This not where we can qualitatively separate out the fetish of emasculation and name it new and call it a fetish by proxy because it is emasculation at the end of day. However, this is like a Genre and Sub-Genre relationship. The incremental and quantitative, quantum of fetish which were by proxy!!! Hope you like it!

Actus reus non facit reum nisi mens sit reas

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed