Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Cumflation  

RSS

Bubblez
(@bubblez)
06/06/2019 5:35 pm  

Hi all. I'm a 23-year-old gay guy with a pretty fucked up fetish; cumflation.

Cum inflation, or cumflation, is a fetish which involves pumping massive amounts of semen into someone's body to the extent that their belly begins to get bigger, inflating like a balloon.

It's my ultimate sexual fantasy to be blown up cum; to have a hose in my mouth and another up my ass, funnelling gallons upon gallons of jizz into my tummy, growing larger and larger, tighter and tighter, until I feel like I might explode. The cum would most likely have to be collected over the course of several weeks and come from multiple guys committed to fattening me up.

Hoping to find other like-minded folk who I can talk to about this fetish or those who are just curious.

- Bubz

Andie58
(@andie58)
Eminent Member
06/06/2019 5:54 pm  

I love it, I just wrote a story about downing a glass of cum.  The thought of ingesting loads of cum is a fantasy of mine as well.  I would like to have to chug a large pitcher of cum down in one long gulp, with cum seeping from the corners of my mouth.  So much cum I can barely take a breath as I gulping all the delicious cum for all that I'm worth.

I

Bubblez liked
ReplyQuote
Bubblez
(@bubblez)
06/06/2019 5:56 pm  
Posted by: Andie58

I love it, I just wrote a story about downing a glass of cum.  The thought of ingesting loads of cum is a fantasy of mine as well.  I would like to have to chug a large picture of cum down in one long gulp, with cum seeping from the corners of my mouth.  So much cum I can barely take a breath as I gulping all the delicious cum for all that I'm worth.

Mmm! Now that's really hawt! I wouldn't be able to stop drinking it.

- Bubz

ReplyQuote
Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
06/06/2019 7:11 pm  

I see that there is a Cumflation subreddit ( https://ff.reddit.com/r/cumflation/#ff ) but it seems mainly to be Hentai stuff.

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

Bubblez liked
ReplyQuote
Bubblez
(@bubblez)
07/06/2019 1:38 am  
Posted by: Therapist Summers

I see that there is a Cumflation subreddit ( https://ff.reddit.com/r/cumflation/#ff ) but it seems mainly to be Hentai stuff.

Yah, hentai's sadly not really my thing. Some of the images are hawt but I'd rather look at pics of either real cumflation or, better yet, blow up with cum myself.

There's some nice morphs kicking about of people's bellies blown up nice and big with spoodge but overall there's sadly not much content.

It would be a dream come true if someone could just fill me up to the brim. I'd definitely post pics of my bloated tummy.

If I don't go boom, that is.

- Bubz

ReplyQuote
Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
13/11/2019 5:37 pm  

Another of the men I deal with confessed the same desire as yours @bubblez :

"I’ve often fantasized about being filled at both ends with so much cum that my stomach bulges and when my mouth is duct taped, white jizz it comes out of my nose and drips out of my gaping hole."

-reproduced with permission.

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

Bubblez liked
ReplyQuote
Bubblez
(@bubblez)
19/11/2019 5:14 pm  
Posted by: @admin

Another of the men I deal with confessed the same desire as yours @bubblez :

"I’ve often fantasized about being filled at both ends with so much cum that my stomach bulges and when my mouth is duct taped, white jizz it comes out of my nose and drips out of my gaping hole."

-reproduced with permission.

Mmm... that's pretty damn hawt.

Now I just need to find someone who's willing to pump me up.

- Bubz

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed