Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Coffee, Tea or Sissy?  

RSS

Sissy Sophia
(@sissy-sophia)
12/01/2019 6:06 pm  

As per the order of Therapist Samantha Summers. My meme for humiliation. Rubbing my clitty while the vibrating bullet tries to find a way ?

Corrected Meme

Actus reus non facit reum nisi mens sit reas

Sissy_Anastasia
(@sissy_anastasia)
19/04/2019 3:17 pm  

Sissy Sophia,

Blessings to your [curtsy] Mistress! Sissy Anna loves ❤️  to see how well  She has trained you well to humiliate you!!! Bless Her [curtsy] !!!!! This Sissy if proud of her Master [cursty]  for enforcing how to follow a command... [slightly distracted]... is that a baby wee wee... cute 🍒. Well at least it was your Special Day to get to touch yourself. Master [curtsy] only permits bi-monthly touching and playing! Thank You, Master [curtsy]. Keep up the good work. Sissy Anna is proud of you!!!  👍 ❤️ 🌺 🍓 

Is there anything else Sissy Anna can do, Sir/Ma'am?

ReplyQuote
Sissy_Anastasia
(@sissy_anastasia)
19/04/2019 3:29 pm  

Madame/Mistress of this House,

[curtsy]. Greetings Mistress! May this Sissy ask you for the privilege of serving [curtsy] tea? My Master is okay with me asking. [kneels] and awaits Your answer.

Thank you for Your time and allowing me to even be a guest in Your House! ❤️ 🍶 🍵 

Blessed Be Mistress,

Sissy Anna 

ReplyQuote
Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
20/04/2019 8:18 pm  

You are ever so proper and respectful @sissy_anastasia

Thank you for commenting on my Sissy Sophia's training.

Yes, you may serve tea.

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

ReplyQuote
Sissy_Anastasia
(@sissy_anastasia)
21/04/2019 1:03 am  

Gracious Mistress,

[curtsy], Sissy Anna has a decent Master that enforces this sissy to know how to present herself. Sissy would be lost without [curtsy] Mistress or [curtsy] Master to guide her! So, Thank You! Sissy has the water on. Would you like Chamomile? Orange Pekoe? Earl Grey? Chi?Lavendar? Rosemary and Hips? Sleepytime? Please tell Sissy the typr of tea she shall serve you, Mistress? 

Humbly and Enthusiastically,

Sissy Anna

Sissy Surrenders

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed