Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Favorite SSI goodie  

RSS

(@hypno-object)
20/07/2018 7:10 am  

Hello

what are your favorite goodies from Ms Samantha Summers. 

Mine would be: 

• Financial Domination Modulation #1
    A nice seductive hypnotic induction, feeding my findom fetish. 
    Now, since this is listed as no 1, there might hopefully be a no 2 in the future. 

• Portal to Pleasure (Matrix Mp3 & Hypnotics)
    I enjoy the full series of Mind-Mod-DeTour, but this had the sweetest trance for me.
    A very sensual and playful mesmerizing trip with Ms Samantha.

• Your Naughty Indulgence MP3
    Mesmerizing humiliation, in the sweetest and most innocent of voices, and with great insight into the male mind.
    You can not but feel dirty and ashamed when she talks about your penis.  

I have enjoyed a few others, also PTV. But for me, these were the most exciting.

How about you fellow indulgers of Ms Samantha Summers creative mind. Which are your favorites?

Deeper, she said - and now, sleep for me

Darko
(@darko)
Eminent Member
21/07/2018 6:23 pm  

My favorite goodie would have to be the Backwards Blackmail game. To me its a great way to get your feet wet into exposure/humiliation/blackmail while maintaining a level of control. The game itself can be customized (if Lady Summers Allows it) to added some difficulty and more of a blackmail feel to it. Such as having to preform tasks in addition to payment to remove info/pictures. The game can also be used as part of another game such as a spinning wheel with many tasks on it. I highly recommend to anyone looking to see if they enjoy temporary exposure and blackmail. I do not recommend for people just looking to permanently expose themselves. There are other goodies for that. This one is for those looking for the thrill of temp exposure/blackmail.

ReplyQuote
(@slagsamantha)
01/12/2018 8:19 am  

I have to agree with Darko on the Backwards Blackmail - it had a nice introductory feel. I also feel that an addition could be some tasks (eg., cum eating, posting pics elsewhere etc....) before removal was allowed. Also a random element would be interested like the spinning wheel or dice - perhaps a gamble in some way. Of course all biased so there is less of a way out than it seems.

However, still a great program to be in... :-)

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed