Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Forced Cum eating  

RSS

(@ronald8831)
18/07/2018 6:41 pm  

Just wondering how common this fetish is.  Combining blackmail and cum eating is so interesting to me.

Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
18/07/2018 6:53 pm  

I would actually say, in my experience, that the idea of it is pretty common, whether it be as an act of submission, humiliation, or for bisexual-related activities.

However, with that being said, most keep it at the idea only  😒 . But really, that should be expected seeming that the drive to do it for most leaves when the cum comes out, lol.

While I have seen men eat their own cum and coaxed others into doing so, it is rare. That you brought up blackmail fits perfectly into this  😉 

With Consensual Blackmail, it is either you finally do it or face the proverbial music for being a wuss.

I actually made a contract JUST for that purpose:  https://samanthasummersinstitute.org/paid-for-view-ptvs/cum-conundrum-contract/

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

ReplyQuote
(@popperswanker)
18/07/2018 8:50 pm  

Hi

One of my absolute favorites ...... works for me cause im in chastity so dont have the trouble of having lost my motivation ...!!

ReplyQuote
Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
18/07/2018 9:04 pm  
Posted by: PoppersWanker

One of my absolute favorites ...... works for me cause im in chastity so dont have the trouble of having lost my motivation ...!!

Are you speaking of cumming without an orgasm @PoppersWanker?

Darko liked
ReplyQuote
(@ronald8831)
19/07/2018 12:45 pm  

Is the cum conundrum contract only require the slave to eat his cum once or everytime going forward?

ReplyQuote
Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
19/07/2018 2:24 pm  
Posted by: ronald8831

Is the cum conundrum contract only require the slave to eat his cum once or everytime going forward?

@ronald8831 As the Contract requires video proof of the Cum Eating, it is only for the one time. It is for setting a precedent rather than maintaining the behavior. However, the contract can be redone after completion to make sure you do it again, but that may be a bit tedious. Depends on how committed you want to be to repeating the process. But, that being said, after doing it once, doing it again wouldn't be as difficult. The contract has been completed before.

Cei fun and Darko liked
ReplyQuote
(@ronald8831)
19/07/2018 2:33 pm  

All it would take is a slight alteration of the contract to say, "at any future random request, the slave must again provide proof".  Slave would be on his toes as any given day, there could be a demand to eat it.  What do you think of that scenario?

ReplyQuote
Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
19/07/2018 3:47 pm  

All it would take is a slight alteration of the contract to say, "at any future random request, the slave must again provide proof".  Slave would be on his toes as any given day, there could be a demand to eat it.  What do you think of that scenario?

@ronald8831 You are speaking of a customized version of the contract. It would be a bit more complex then simply making that one sentence addition, but it could be done.

Darko liked
ReplyQuote
Darko
(@darko)
Eminent Member
21/07/2018 11:13 am  
Posted by: Therapist Summers

@ronald8831 You are speaking of a customized version of the contract. It would be a bit more complex then simply making that one sentence addition, but it could be done.

Yeah, I don't know if you have looked at any of Lady Summers contracts, but there is a lot of detail in them to make sure they are legally binding for both hers and your protection. I would doubt that a change could be made with just a single sentence. Just looking through one and trying to follow it is very daunting but even more so thrilling because you know that once you sign you have no choice but to do what you are told to do in said contract or else she has every legal right to punish you in any way that is specified in the contract (which the ways are not usually very fun for the victim client). But that being said she is always fair and is never out to destroy anyone (unless you tell her that's what you want :P) so as long as you are compliant to the predefined rules of the contract there is nothing to worry about.

(@slagsamantha)
01/12/2018 2:17 am  

I really like the idea of having a continuing blackmail based on cum eating as one of the pillars of "sissy-ness". Not knowing when you will be required to do this and how often would be really exciting.

Samantha

ReplyQuote
Andie58
(@andie58)
Eminent Member
22/05/2019 7:06 pm  

I too wanted multiple forced (blackmailed) cum eating secessions so I completed the first contract by eating my own cum on video and then I signed another contract too force me to make a better video (which I did) showing me eating every last drop of cum.      Maybe a contract where you have to eat your own cum with video proof and then the video gets posted somewhere until you eat a second load whenever or wherever the mistress says with video proof of course.   Forced to eat my cum under contract worked for me after hundreds of failed attempts to eat my own cum.  Thank you Samantha for helping me too learn to eat cum which will help me with my ultimate fantasy of sucking a cock and swallowing every last drop of cum that enters my mouth!  😃

I Andrew Powell am happy only when I'm licking mens assholes before I suck them dry!

ReplyQuote
(@sissy4mistress)
21/10/2019 9:40 am  

I have been forced to lick up my cum multiple times :p

ReplyQuote
(@sissyalexisrayne)
23/12/2019 1:23 am  

I find the idea super arousing! I can get myself to do it sometimes. But I wish I could convince myself to do it more honestly. 

ReplyQuote
Andie58
(@andie58)
Eminent Member
09/01/2020 1:19 pm  

Starting the new year reading all these desires to eat ones own cum has me going again and wanting to surpass my previous cum eating.  Maybe I do need a contract where I have too eat my cum on every Monday and Friday for a month or maybe I have too eat 10 loads before being certified as a cum eating sissy...Of course the loads should be spread out by at least 3 days to ensure a nice load is produced for clean up....damn....I need this...lol

I Andrew Powell am happy only when I'm licking mens assholes before I suck them dry!

ReplyQuote
(@cal63)
31/07/2020 1:06 pm  

I’ve fantasized about being a cum eater for years  now!

ReplyQuote
(@kimimiles)
21/09/2020 11:28 am  

I think this fetish has huge auditory. More then you think!

ReplyQuote
(@kimimiles)
27/09/2020 4:40 pm  
Posted by: @kimimiles

I think this fetish has huge auditory in https://www.happymatches.com/blog/hook-up/hookup-apps . More then you think!

Always!

ReplyQuote
(@cei-fun)
25/10/2021 4:49 pm  

Absolutely loved  the blackmail contract , always had a problem eating my cum.But when you know have little choice the excitement more than helped me go through with swallowing 

ReplyQuote
(@kimimiles)
29/03/2022 6:21 am  

Thanks for this interesting information!

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed