Notifications
Clear all

LARGE SPH  

RSS

Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
18/07/2018 6:44 pm  

Yes, yes, we all know that SPH is supposed to be about "small" penises, but some are WAYYYYYY smaller than others. Such as with this guy:

8 1

...and that's actually when it is big!  😶 

But SPH Fetishists can be happy they don't have to beat that bar to be deemed small, lol.

Okay, but the point is, while he makes other SPH guys look big, there are those who actually have BIG Penises who are into SPH. I mean guys with 6, 7, or even 8 inch cocks who get off on the thought of being small.

The average erect cock size is 5.6", but I want to hear from you guys with 6+ inch dicks who are into SPH.

Tell us your size and why you're into SPH.

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

(@ebss215)
22/02/2021 12:24 pm  

i'm barely 6" when making it look long.   If i'm sitting, it looks more like 3-4.   i'm a big guy (6' 3") so it's definitely not big but i also know it's not terrible compared to a lot of guys into SPH.   For some reason, something in my brain craves the humiliation of being ridiculed about it being small.   i know the questions was "why" and i can't answer that fully except that it's an inadequacy that i can be humiliated for that i can't control at all.  If i am too small for you, there's nothing i can do about that.   If a girl had to choose between me and someone bigger, i WILL be the one who has to sit in the corner.   If a guy sees it in the gym locker room, he WILL know that he's more of a man than me.   i've been laughed at for being small when growing up so that must be when it started but who knows.  For whatever reason, it is the kink i am most ashamed of, yet something in my psyche makes me want to be shamed for it.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed