Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Evil Therapist  

RSS

(@ronald8831)
19/07/2018 2:39 pm  

I have also had a huge fantasy of visiting a Psycho-therapist for my fetish addiction to blackmail and cum eating.  This therapist would initially go through an interview process and collect all my information.  Then to start the assessment for therapy, she would insist on having me show her how I eat my cum (cum on my own face).  Then she says she will record it for her professional reasons.  Then she would suggest hypnosis as a form of therapy and hypnotize me to go under and then make me crave more my addictions and feel the need to return to her over and over.  Eventually coming to a point of begging the therapist to blackmail me, and of course, she would have all the information and videos to do it.....

Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
19/07/2018 3:53 pm  

In regards to showing how you would "cum on [your] own face", would it go something like this?...

Cum on own face

🤣

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

Darko liked
ReplyQuote
(@hypno-object)
19/07/2018 5:03 pm  

Dear Ronald. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great time. 

Deeper, she said - and now, sleep for me

Darko liked
ReplyQuote
Darko
(@darko)
Eminent Member
21/07/2018 11:02 am  

I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that just about everything you described is what Lady Summers has done to me... I started off just wanting to buy some of her pics she had for sale for some quick spank material. Then after a small conversation with her I did her quick Micro Blackmail Game, and then some how here I am posted on her Backwards Blackmail page addicted to multiple fetishes that she introduced me to.

ReplyQuote
Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
21/07/2018 11:09 am  
Posted by: Darko

...addicted to multiple fetishes that she introduced me to.

@darko Maybe you'd like to share what those fetishes are  😀 

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

ReplyQuote
Darko
(@darko)
Eminent Member
21/07/2018 11:17 am  
Posted by: Therapist Summers

...addicted to multiple fetishes that she introduced me to.

@darko Maybe you'd like to share what those fetishes are  😀 

Mainly I'm a humiliation junkie a chastity slave, and addicted to playing her Backwards Blackmail game. I am also a sissy for her when she needs entertainment.

ReplyQuote
(@hypno-object)
22/07/2018 8:12 am  

... I started off just wanting to buy some of her pics she had for sale for some quick spank material. Then after a small conversation with ...

Now this, Darko, makes me not sure how i should feel.

I started out buying some mp3 for a quick. Then i had a small conversation with her. 
And, i want to be part of the hive. . . 

ReplyQuote
ChasteAndTeased
(@chasteandteased)
28/09/2018 3:21 am  

We could start a support group for all of us who contacted Lady Summers for x and only ended up sinking deeper.

All we need is a Therapist  😛 

This post was modified 6 years ago 2 times by ChasteAndTeased

Anything you say can and will be used against you.

ReplyQuote
(@hypno-object)
04/10/2018 5:54 pm  

ChasteAndTeased. I think i know of a therapist. With deep physcological skills and a sweet voice, just the one like you would want to open up to, and become a good boy.

ReplyQuote
Andie58
(@andie58)
Eminent Member
09/01/2020 1:51 pm  

Wow, evil therapist.....does tend to make one hard thinking about it...lol   Thinking of working with an evil  therapist would equate to ever increasing odds of ruination with ever increasing risk and excitement. Ummmmm could that be Therapist Summers...lol....   I've been bought along slow and steady too the point I'm craving real exposure risk by Therapist Summers...so damn good (evil)...lol...I mean I'm craving better than a 50/50 odds of being found out by my wife or others bordering on ruination.  At first one in a million chance of exposure scared the shit out of me as well as drove me crazy in a very good way.  Now I'm not sure what odds Therapist Summers has me at now...but damn she has me wanting/needing more risk of exposure and that just plain evil fun...lol  

I

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed