Forum

Hypnotic - the Voic...

Notifications
Clear all

Hypnotic - the Voice. . .  

RSS

(@hypno-object)
19/07/2018 6:05 am  

Once you are ready and comfortable, lay back and close your eyes. We are going to work further on your deep relaxation. Relax. You can trust your Therapist, Ms Dr Summer.

I want you to take 3 deep breath. In through your mouth. Hold it. And out through your lips, slowly. Nice deep breathing, each breath tells your body, it is time to relax. It is time to obliviate all stress. Relax. Think of the color pink and imagine a spiral infront of you. Now we will begin.

Listen to my voice and as you focus on your breathing. Closing your eyes, relaxing all your muscle, gently let your eyes close. Let the imaginary spiral spin infront of you. Lay your hands down and be aware of your fingers and relax them. Feel your wrists, relax, your elbows, relax your elbows. Thinking now only of breathing, watch how the spiral is sucking you in, and listen to my voice.

Relax, let go. Take a deep breathe — and relax. Close your eyes. Listen to my voice. . . Take another three deep breathes, in through your nose, hold it briefly, and press it slowly out between your lips, slowly. . . Good. . . Again, the slow deep breath tells your body, it is time to relax, and to let go, and fall deeper . . . deeper. . . Listen to the therapist’s voice.

Imagine, standing atop a staircase. Its dark, but at the bottom, you can see a pink light behind what appear to be a door. . . As you decent down the stairs, relax, let go.

5 my soothing voice makes you relax.

4 you want to give up control to me.

3 your body is heavy and relaxed, you cannot move.

2 breathe slow, deep, fall deeper.

1 relax, let go, I will catch you when you fall.

0 – 0 . . . You stand before a large massive door. . . Behind it, you can see an intense light. This is the entrance to your subconscious. . . The direct access, without any walls or protection. . . You want to open it, and let me in, don’t you? . . Relax, and listen to my voice. Good, and fall even deeper. Relax as I count you down.

Negative 1 You do not need to think anymore.

Negative 2 You float, relaxed, deeply relaxed.

Nagative 3 you fall 10 times deeper into trance.

Negative 4 pink.

Negative 5 You listen to my voice and fall into sleep.

Go ahead. Open the door and let me in. Remove any resistance, and let me into the center of your mind. . . Relax, you are the one wanting this. You need me in your mind. I am only here to fulfil your deepest desire. I am your therapist. I am here to help. Trust me. Relax, and let go, let me in. You feel safe around me. . . This is your fantasy. . . It is your wish to let me in, anything that happens , is only what you want . . . and because you want it . . Relax. . . Good.

It is time to go even further. We need to have you relaxed and in a deep deep sleep. Only then, will we be able to help you. You need this therapy to be you.

5 listening to my voice makes you want to go deeper.

4 you want to give up control to me.

3 you fall 10 times deeper into trance, you cannot move, you can not think.

2 breathe slow, deep, fall deeper.

1 relax, let go, I will catch you when you fall.

0 You lay before me on the couch. You need to listen. You want to listen. You want to give me access to your subconscious. . . The direct access, without any walls or protection. . . You want to open it, and let me in, don’t you? . . Relax, and listen to my voice. Good, and fall even deeper.

For each number, you fall even deeper, every number bring you 10 times deeper into my trance

Negative 1 You love listening to my voice.

Negative 2 As the number goes down, your brain leaks.

Nagative 3 You become a mindless zombie for your therapist.

Negative 4 pink.

Negative 5 You listen to my voice and fall into deep deep sleep.

Listening to my voice bring you into a relaxing mesmerize state of trance. When you hear me count you down, you always go directly into this deep deep trance, where you have no control, no worries, no mind. Just relax.

Remain in the darkness, deep relaxation. Breathe deeply, slowly, fall deeper. . . It is only me, in your mind, deep inside your mind. . . A place you didn’t even know existed . . . You want me in there. It is your desire, nothing that you don´t to happen, will not happen. . . Let go, feel my bewitching voice. So good to you. . . Addictive. Exciting you. . . You need this. You crave this.

You chose me. Relax. . . Let the soothing voice control your mind. . . The soothing voice of your so called therapist. I could have a wicked side, you know that, don’t you? — You let me in because of my voice. . . You have given up control to my voice. . . Relax. . . You have let all resistance behind. And, I am a devious therapist. . . I am your Devious Goddess. . . and I delight in the evil I can create.

It was your erotic Fantasy, turning into a nightmare. I am not a nice lady. . . Relax, deep sleep and fall into the abyss. . . You understand what I am explaining, but my soft sweet voice has you addicted. . . You cannot turn away, can you. The fear make you only more excited. . . A lady more calculating then the devil, with only one purpose, to use your mind to destroy you from the inside.

Listen to me, as you go deeper, deeper, deeper.

Negative 1 Each negative number drains your brain even further. Obey my every word

Negative 2 As you relax and fall deeper, you have no more resistance.

Nagative 3 You become a mindless braindead zombie for your therapist.

Negative 4 You listen to my voice and fall into deep deep sleep.

Negative 5 You fall even 10 times deeper.

Negative 6.

Negative 7.

Negative 8 The negative numbers pulling you each time you hear them even further down, deep down into relaxing mindless sleep.

Negative 9 So mindless, so deep, zombiefied. Braindead. Amnesic.

Negative 10 No way back. You can not think. You will not remember. You just follow order. And when you return, you have no idea what just have happened.

Breathe deeply, slowly, relax. . . I have control of your mind, your body, your money. . . Let it go. You should fear me, but any fear you feel, will only cause you to fall even deeper. . . Give it all to me. It is to late to turn back now. . . I am the black widow of your mind, the executrix for your identity. . . Your mind belong to me – Obey – I own you now . . . You are addicted, and I have my nails so deep in your mind. . . You will become a lost cause. You will crave my abuse.

Every time you listen to thimy voice, me counting you down, you crave my abuse even more. No resistance. . . Obey and fall deeper. Relax. . . Only obedience and fear. You blindly obey. . . You obey me. Your Devious Goddess. . . Shake your head yes, you obey me. . . Whisper it with me. "I obey Samantha Summer”.

Whenever you receive an email or message from me, you will do as told, immediately, and without thinking. . . You are her to serve. Obey. . . To serve me. . . Relax, breathe deeply, slowly, let my words cement themselves inside your mind, you obey me. . . You follow my commands obediently and without questions. . . If you get an E-Mail or message you will do as told. Pay as told. Provide me with any information, as asked. . . You are addicted to serve and to obey me.

Relax, sleep. And when you wake up naturally, you will not remember anything I told you. But it is all implanted in your subconscious. Sleep and forget. Sleep and forget. Sleep and forget.

Deeper, she said - and now, sleep for me

Darko
(@darko)
Eminent Member
21/07/2018 11:14 pm  

Very nice post. Well written. I wonder if you asked nicely to Lady Summers if she would record it as a custom audio PTV for you at her normal rate. I have bought quite a few customs from her, and her voice is amazing and can be quite soothing when needed to be.

ReplyQuote
(@hypno-object)
22/07/2018 8:07 am  

Thank you, Darko. You are right, she do have and soothing and amazing voice. 
One that want you to trust her, indifferent of what she actually are talking about. 
One that makes you relax and go deeper, even when no traditional induction is done. 

And, well, it could be that there has been talk about that with Ms Summers already. 

Deeper, she said - and now, sleep for me

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed