Forum

Hypnosis for real?

Notifications
Clear all

Hypnosis for real?  

RSS

(@ronald8831)
18/07/2018 6:43 pm  

I have heard many hypnosis recordings and none have worked on me.  I do have a fantasy to go under and be more and more addicted to my fetishes with amnesia.

I hear others with success but wonder if it can work for everyone?

Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
18/07/2018 7:03 pm  

I wish I could say that it works for everyone, but sadly Hypnosis just doesn't work that way.

There is a reason why the CIA dropped their hypnosis experiments after spending millions, lol.

Some people are just more on-par for the use of hypnotics. If you are always 'on' and blatantly say that it won't work... guess what... it won't work. That being said, there are those who respond to certain hypnosis methods and not to others (as there are many). This may be the case for you @ronald8831 

This is actually something I have heard a lot and so I made an assessment to see if any Hypnosis Methods can work on you, and thus save you from trying them all out to just discover that none work.

https://samanthasummersinstitute.org/erotic-hypnosis/hypno-assessment/

That being said, the amnesia part is something which a much smaller percentage of the population can experience. It is one of the more complex aspects of hypnosis. While it can be done, it often requires hearing audios while asleep.

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

ReplyQuote
Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
18/07/2018 7:43 pm  

In addition, I just wanted to say that based on the over 100 results I've received on the noted assessment, around 50% of participants were not suitable for Hypnosis.

Yet, depending on how you look at things, 50% were suitable  🙂 

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed