Notifications
Clear all

Erotic Stories  

RSS

AsianHotwife’sCuck
(@asianhotwifescuck)
Eminent Member
19/04/2020 1:24 pm  

Let’s see your favorite erotic fiction or story links here. 

• Do NOT include stories copyrighted elsewhere without appropriate permission from the author/publisher.
  • ALL erotic fiction posted must NOT involve items prohibited by Niteflirt.com (see their list HERE).

AsianHotwife’sCuck
(@asianhotwifescuck)
Eminent Member
19/04/2020 1:29 pm  

The Cucky Professor

An original story by AsianHotWifesCuck

I sat grading student assignments in my third-floor office at the university. My back was to the worn door that was currently closed. Past the stack of journals piled on my desk, I had a small but dirty window that provided natural light. Occasionally, I found myself distracted by the noise of the coeds walking past. I sometimes thought about all the potential each of them had ahead of them. Other times, their young voices only reminded me of my middle age, so I usually kept the window and blinds closed. Today, the window was closed.

I glanced at my running watch, the one my wife gave me to help me stay fit for her. I noted that my next appointment was already twenty minutes late. I considered leaving my office and heading home when I heard the sound of high heels clicking against the floor of the hallway outside my office. The noise stopped, and the door creaked open without so much as a courtesy knock.

I started to swivel around in my office chair to see who had just entered so rudely. I was planning to comment about common courtesy, but before I got completely turned around, a woman's voice spoke.

"Professor," she began, "I'm sorry for being a little late for my appointment, but I really do need to talk with you."

I looked briefly at my glasses sitting on the desk. Even without my glasses, I could recognize the woman standing in my doorway right away. She was a little older than many of my students, but the additional years made her seem confident in herself. Her black hair was fixed neatly in a ponytail. Her gray skirt was a little shorter than I was used to seeing from even the younger students, but still looked proper on her toned legs. She wore a white blouse that hugged her small breasts. "Being late is not a good way to start a discussion. What brings you into my office today?" I inquired of her, remembering her tardiness.

"Professor," she started. Her lower lip protruded in a slight pout. "I don't think your test would really reflect my..." she paused a moment before continuing, "my abilities and how I could best apply myself."

She turned and locked the office door behind her. Without a word, she walked towards where I was sitting. She stopped in front of me and studied my face a moment. She took in a deep breath and then said, "Isn't there something we can work out, Professor?" Her delicate hands tugged the sides of her skirt downwards as if she was suddenly aware of how short the garment was. Her dark brown eyes stared into mine as she leaned towards me and placed her hands on the armrest of my chair. I shifted awkwardly. I would have thrown any other coed out of my office for trying to seduce me like that, but I couldn't resist her advances. I felt conflicted at the inappropriateness of what she was suggesting we might do here in my office as her intense gaze held me fixed to my chair.

I stood up to break her invasion of my personal space and regain some control of this situation. I cleared my throat awkwardly and tried to regain control by saying, "Take a seat, and we can discuss this." I motioned to the straight-back wooden chair that was the only other chair in my office. It was worn as most university issued furniture was. Almost as quickly as I stood up, the woman sat down and smoothed your skirt on her lap with her hands. Before I could object, she surprised me by sitting in my comfortable desk chair left the stiff wooden chair for me.

I did not have the time to protest. Instead, I sat in the wooden chair, and I listened as she pleaded her case for why I should give her special treatment. She said those same things as many others have. "Oh, but I studied so hard and know so much. But...but some of the content wasn't covered in class. I knew the answer, I just messed up the answer sheet. I just ran out of time." It sounded rehearsed and not genuine. I have head these excuses for poor grades from many students over the years. I really couldn't listen. Besides, already she made it clear that she came prepared to do more than talk about tests and class performance.

Instead of listening to her, my attention became focused on her shoe. The shoe was red and shiny with what must have been a 4-inch spiked heel. The heel ended in a metal tip. The shoes looked expensive and well cared for. Her red heels were striking enough that I was surprised I didn't notice them when she first walked in. Somehow, her shoe slipped down her foot and was dangling from her toes. It looked as if it would fall off any second. Yet, it stayed on even as she bounced her leg as she spoke. This balancing act had my attention as I fully expected the shoe to suddenly drop to the floor, but it did not.

"Professor, are you even listening?" I heard her say. Her leg stopped bouncing, pulling me out of my fixation with her shoe. I looked up at her face and saw her smiling at me. I realized I was caught staring at her foot and blushed slightly.

"Oh! I'm sorry," she feigned. "It's just that these shoes are new and still need to be broken in a little. My feet are just a little sore. You don't mind if I take them off? Do you, Professor?"

"Well, no...I mean...I certainly wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable." I stammered as I shifted in the wooden chair and crossed my legs to hide my growing erection. I wanted to avoid embarrassing myself further.

"Professor! I am shocked at your display." She exclaimed as she covered a broad smile with her hand. I was not able to hide it in time, apparently. "What would the dean say if I told him how inappropriate you are right now?" I think you need to apologize to me."

"I should apologize to you? Did you not just come on to me here in my office?"

Her feet were bare now. Her painted toes were flat on the ground beside her shoes, but she kept the heel of her foot off the ground. She rolled her chair closer to mine and whispered, "I did no such thing. If I was coming on to you, I probably would have done something like this." I was speechless when she lifted her leg and placed her toes firmly on my crotch. Suddenly, her cell camera flashed. "There. Now it isn't just my word against yours. Now we can talk more after you apologize to me. Why don't you rub my foot as a way to begin your apology, Professor?"

She did not remove her foot. Instead, I did what she requested and reached for it. As I held her bare foot in my hands, I realized my desire to touch her was beyond my control. Again, I stopped listening to what she was saying about owing her an apology. I could only focus on her delicate foot, which I was now massaging with both hands. My thumbs traced the curve of her arches then slid into the space between each manicured toe. "Stop." She commanded, "You're not listening to me again, are you?" She outlined my growing cock with her toes. "I think you should apologize further by kissing my foot." She declared

I blushed once again. She knew that I wanted to taste her skin on my lips. She lifted her foot up to my face. She was building up such desire inside me that I felt compelled to do as she wished. I took her foot in my hand and guided her toes to my lips and kissed them.

"Not good enough." She told me. "Suck them."

I have never had a visitor to my office be this aggressive, this controlling before. I have never before succumbed to that charms of someone trying to seduce me in my office. I was a professor, and she was in my office. She was supposed to listen to me, but I found myself helplessly enslaved by the arousal she stirred in me. I did what she told me and took each toe into my mouth one at a time. I kissed and sucked each toe as she grinned in satisfaction at my submission to her whim. When I was done with every toe, she put her foot behind my neck and pulled me forward. I felt off-balance and shifted to the edge of the chair.

"Kneel." She commanded. I slid off the chair to kneel in front of her. I was uncertain what would happen next and how I would react. I was worried someone would knock on my office door. I was worried about what it might try to do to my reputation at the school to be caught here with her in this situation.

"I have a boyfriend on the hockey team, you know. In fact, he is the reason I was late for this appointment with you." She reached under her skirt and pulled down her pink thong. As she spoke, she slid the panties down her legs to her ankles. "But I'm not sorry about being late. He has so much sexual energy and just felt too good to stop. So I had him in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass just before I came to your office hours. What do you think about that, Professor? Want to find out where he left his seed in me?" She reached down and squeezed my erection under my pants while commenting, "I'll take this as enthusiastic consent. Now, take my panties off from my ankles and look at how wet my boyfriend and I made them."

My hand trembled slightly as I reached for the dangling lacy intimate. I gently slid the panties off over her delicate foot. They were unmistakably wet and somewhat sticky. I brought the panties to my face and inhaled her aroma before setting them on my desk. "Come, take a closer look." I should have stopped this control she had over me. I should have left my office, but I couldn't. I was mesmerized by her as she opened her knees, and I could see her neatly trimmed pussy. The outer lips looked slightly swollen and were glistening with wetness. Seeing her most intimate area produced a desperate need within me for her. I was not in control of myself anymore, and I suspect that was precisely what she wanted.

"That's not all me." She continued. "That's him too. By the way, he is also a student in your class."

I licked my lips instinctively. It was an action that did not go unnoticed. "Oh, does someone want a taste?"

"Yes," I admitted, although I wanted more than a taste of her. I pictured myself thrusting deep inside her. I desired to make her mine and fuck her until she forgot about her young, virile boyfriend. I knew I could show her how a man with both experience and fitness can treat a woman. Yet, here I was on my knees in front of her. All I could do was accept her offer.

I moved forward towards her. She placed her foot on my forehead, keeping me from closing the distance between her and I. "What do you say?" She giggled.

"Please?" I guessed. I could feel my heart racing in my chest.

"Oh, ok...Wait. no." She teased. "Tell me you'll give me an 'A' for my ability to apply my skills for the betterment of your class."

"Ok. I'll give you an 'A,'" I quickly responded.

"Mmmm...still no." She pushed me backward slightly with her foot on my chest. She stroked her hand on her leg in front of me. Her hand traveled from her knee to her thigh before dipping between her legs. She brought her wet fingers in front of my face.

"Lick. Taste." She commanded. I licked at her fingers with my tongue. I heard her giggle as I sucked each digit clean. She tasted sweet. I wanted more.

"Please?" I begged.

"Still no," she said casually, then looked at her fingernails. "I think my boyfriend deserves an 'A' as well, don't you?"

"No." I drew the line.

"No?" She questioned as she closed her legs. "No?" She brought her toes to my lips again, and I instinctively licked them again with my tongue. *flash* went her cellphone camera. "Now which friend should I send that photo to? Hmmm?"

"Ok." I surrendered. "Your boyfriend gets an A."

"Much better. Good boy." She praised. "Now, come over here and get your reward."

I slid forward on my knees. I half thought she would stop me again, but she didn't. As I approached, her intoxicating scent fueled my desire even further. She put her hand around the back of my neck and pulled me close to her. As my lips connected with her pussy, her head tilted backward. She sunk into my office chair.

"I want your tongue on my clit," She demanded next. My tongue flicked at her sensitive clit. She jumped. "No, not like that. Use the flat part of your tongue, and no matter how tired your tongue gets, do not stop."

I did as she asked. I resisted her no longer and gave in to the intense desire she instilled in me. She swung her left leg over the armrest of my chair, and her thighs parted wider, giving me more access to her pussy. My tongue explored every fold, ridge, and smooth surface for her used cunt. She tasted as sweet as she did on her fingers, but also bitter and salty from her lover's cum. Still, I licked at her. Her fingers intertwined in my hair and pulled at my head as she pushed my face firmly against her pussy. Her moans grew louder, and my throbbing erection demanded attention. My free hand unbuttoned my pants and reached inside to touch myself while I lapped at her clit. Finally, I felt her shudder against my face. Her thighs closed around my ears, muffling the sounds around me. I still heard her moans and quick breaths as her pleasure neared its crest. I looked up at her from my position between her legs. She covered her mouth with her hand to stifle her cries of joy as she reached the peak of her orgasm. I was confident that she was still loud enough for anyone outside the door to have heard her.

She stroked my head as I lay between her thighs and touched my cock. "You can take your hand out of your pants, Professor." She spoke more like a command than a request. I groaned slightly in frustration as I reluctantly surrendered my grip on my cock and withdrew my hand. "You can take care of that after I leave." She assured me.

"But..." I started.

"Not.....until....after...I....leave," she repeated, emphasizing each word as if speaking to a child.

"As you wish." I acquiesced.

"I wish it, professor." She said as she stood up, smoothed her skirt, and slipped her heels back on.

She giggled and kissed me firmly on the lips. I opened my mouth to accept her probing tongue, and I remembered that her boyfriend had just been between her lips only an hour or so earlier. She broke the kiss and sat back with a satisfied look on her face. "See you at home, my cucky Professor?" She teased me.

"Yes, my wife. I'll meet you back home soon. I only have a few more things to grade today. I really wish you were my student." I replied cheekily. "By the way, which of my students is your new boyfriend that gets the 'A' grade from your efforts?"

"I'll tell you all the details about my boyfriend after you get back home. Right now, I think there is something you want to take care of after I leave. Isn't there, my hubby?"

"Oh, yes, my Goddess! I am glad you came to visit your hubby at the office today. Maybe we should do this more often. Thank you. I love you." I replied.

Her phone sounded a loud "ding" with a notification. She held a finger in the air, indicating I should be quiet and wait. She made a few taps on her phone and smiled broadly.

"I second thought, you might want to wait and surrender that orgasm to me later." She teased.

"Um...wait for what?"

"Well, it looks like the postman just delivered my new strap on to our house. Do you feel like surrendering yourself for me to break it in with your backside tonight, or do you feel selfish? Your choice."

She smiled as she watched me refastened my pants and tuck in my shirt. I didn't really have a choice, and she knew it. I surrendered myself to her a few years ago, and it quickly became apparent that she was never going to give up my submission. She had the freedom to enjoy whoever she wanted whenever she wanted. Her new boyfriend would last a couple weeks before she got tired of him, but only her husband, only I, could give her the devotion she needed. She closed the door behind her just after whispering back to me, "Good boy.”

ReplyQuote
(@matty122)
Eminent Member
20/04/2020 6:36 am  

@asianhotwifescuck Great story 🙂 🙂 

ReplyQuote
AsianHotwife’sCuck
(@asianhotwifescuck)
Eminent Member
26/04/2020 11:41 am  

Here is an enchanting audio story from Ms. Samantha Summers:

Mirror Mirror

https://www.niteflirt.com/Therapist%20Samantha%20Summers?gb_id=1294783

ReplyQuote
Sissy Sophia
(@sissy-sophia)
16/05/2020 7:01 pm  

Sissy Therapy Session

Written by Sissy Sophia of https://samanthasummersinstitute.org/blackmail/victims/sissy-sophia/

Based on the Erotic Story found at https://www.literotica.com/s/giving-my-wife-to-my-enemy

Session: Where it all started

Therapist: What is the matter? Why are you looking so embarrassed today?

Sissy: Mistress, I was waiting for my turn in the lounge area and before coming your assistant, Don, told me that every sissy before entering into your cabin for therapy requires a strip and cavity search.

Therapist: Yes, that is true for sissies.

Sissy: Then why didn’t you tell me when you asked me to come in my sissy attire during our last session.

Therapist: I thought you would have read the treatment agreement, which you signed. It specifically mentions that.

Sissy: Oh, is that so? It was so big and I was concentrating only on the disclosure and exposure clause. I ignored that part entirely.

Therapist: It was expected; most sissies are too horny or excited while signing the contract and almost never read it in detail. However, it is what it is. If I have to administer a strap-on treatment during a session, I need to be sure that you holes are all clean and you have taken a daily dose of enema.

Sissy: Yes Mistress, it is my fault. Don stripped me in front of everyone. I was there standing naked in front of all your clients and to make the matter worse, they were clicking my photo on their cell phone.

Therapist: That should not be a problem as you are already displayed on my webpage.

Sissy: Yes Mistress, but being exposed in front of real people was so embarrassing and shameful.

Therapist: Yes and that is a part of your therapy. It furthers your ego annihilation and destruction of your masculinity. Moreover, to further that, your wife has consented and signed a contract as well.

Sissy: Yes Mistress, she told me that, as I was getting ready for my session today. She has provided unconditional support to my therapy and as you have talked to her, she is willing to be a part of my therapy.

Therapist: Speaking of your wife, what would she have thought if she would have Don violating your dignity in front of all?

Sissy: I have no idea, Mistress. I feel weak even to think about it. I think I felt like a loser as he manhandled me. He is so strong and tall and always has that smirk on his face. How he belittles me and treats me like a wimp. He bullied me and ordered me as if he owns me. The contrast of his white skin against my brown skin and how his fingers are even thicker and longer than my penis, makes me weak on my knees. I hate Don as he humiliates me.

Therapist: Very good! Don had some anger issues when I took him under therapy. He is much better now. I just let him vent sometime and I think looking at you triggered the same. You must really hate him. Too bad, he will always win because he is physically, mentally and intellectually stronger. Maybe you should let him fuck your wife so he can let you win a few times. (Laughing out Loud)

Sissy: Very funny, Mistress. Please do not even joke like that. My wife is the best thing that ever happened to me, and one of the few things I have over Don.

Therapist: Yes, that is why you should let him fuck her, so he wins in that too and we affirm that what a loser you are. It will be a part of you therapy

Sissy: Mistress, that is not funny, I....

Therapist: Ok ok, I am only kidding. That is somewhat erotic if you think about it.

Sissy: I prefer not to.

Therapist: Just think about it for a second. Letting the man you hate, who bullies you, a big strong man who has been exposing you on my website. Yes, he is the one who added your extra pictures. You see he works for me loyally and he finds a new way to expose sissies so that increases traffic to my website. Imagine, him fucking your wife. That will wrap up the humiliation, completely.

Sissy: Mistress, I really was looking for moral support here, not ideas for how to further humiliate myself for the benefit of the man I hate.

Therapist: I help when I can. Besides, this is something you can fantasies over during your nightly hypno hearing.

Sissy: Mistress please do not say that, I am feeling degraded talking about this.

Therapist: You cannot tell me that you do not find the idea of letting Don fuck your wife at least a little bit stimulating.

Sissy: If I answer, will you change the topic?

Therapist: Yes. Only If I see the truth in your eyes as you speak.

Sissy: Yes Mistress, I admit it is a little stimulating to think about it. I love my wife with all my soul, and I cringe at the mere idea of even him seeing her, let alone letting him fuck her. Even so, the idea of allowing the man I hate to... spoil my wife is a bit... provocative.

Therapist: There, now was that so hard to admit. All you now need is acceptance.

Sissy: Whatever Mistress, now can we please drop it.

Therapist: Just for that tone, now spread your legs, place them on the arms of the chair, and diddle your clit and edge. No cumming for you today...

(Sissy does as instructed and starts diddling his little limp clitty with his fingers.)

Therapist: Doesn’t it feel good. As you diddle and imagine walking out to Don and asking him to fuck your wife.

Sissy: Yes Mistress, it feels good, but I will not.

Therapist: You know, I wonder if he would agree to do it.

Sissy: Excuse me?

Therapist: I mean if you actually asked him to fuck your wife, would he agree to ruin her.

Sissy: Mistress, I thought we were finished talking about this...

Therapist: Maybe I should ask him for you.

Sissy: No Mistress, please…. Please…

Therapist: Easy Sissy, I am just talking. If anyone is going to ask him to fuck your wife, it should be you.

Sissy: IT WON’T HAPPEN!!! I WON’T DO IT!

Therapist: Whatever you say. I just think it would be the best way to complete his humiliation of you.

Sissy: Please… Oh please! This is getting so degrading.

Therapist: No, that is not degrading. Degradation is after you ask him to fuck your wife, asking him if you could film it. Now that is degrading.

Sissy: I do not want to do this, Mistress

Therapist: Do not worry sissy, yours secret is safe with me, just make sure you get me a copy.

Sissy: I am going to cum, Mistress

Therapist: Okay, we are done with today’s session. Get lost now and on your way just give this envelope to Don. It has your wife’s disgusting photos, which she submitted with a contract. He will need to scan them and upload to my website. Now, fuck off you stupid sissy.

TWO WEEKS LATER...

Session: The disclosure

Sissy: Hey Mistress, here you go.

Mistress: What the hell is this?

Sissy: It is...em...your copy of the tape.

Mistress: What tape, what are you talking about...oh shit! You don't mean.

Sissy: Yes Mistress

Mistress: Holy Fuck, you actually did it, you actually fucking did it. I am so proud of you.

Sissy: Shhhhhhh Mistress, please don’t shout. I don't want the whole lounge area to hear.

Mistress: You actually let Don fuck you wife?

Sissy: Yes, I did.

Mistress: Oh sissy you have to be kidding me. I was just playing around with you, making you realize new fantasies. I didn't actually think that you would do it.

Sissy: I didn't think I would either. However, something just came over me. It happened as I went out of your cabin after we had that little conversation during last session. I was shivering with that envelope in my hand and horny from edging.

Mistress: Yes, I know all of them are already on the webpage.

Sissy: Well I was just thinking about her, relieved that I had such a beautiful woman all to myself. At that very same moment, I saw Don and I lowered my eyes. When I looked up, I saw his disgusting smirk. The smirk that said I am the winner. With the image of my wife still fresh in my mind and his cocky, self-confident smile, I felt my cock twitch.

Mistress: So, what happened?

Sissy: Almost in a trance, I took the envelope and walked to his desk.

Mistress: Gosh sissy, I cannot believe you were really going to ask him.

Sissy: Before saying a word, I placed the envelope of my wife pictures facing him on his desk. He looked at it for a moment....

Mistress: Ohhhh Sissy and you said that whole thing about not even wanting him to see your wife.

Sissy: Right Mistress, well now he opened the envelope and got a good look at her. After a moment, he looked up spoke:

"Good looking bitch. Now who the fuck is she?"

"She's...my wife. Mistress has asked me to give this envelope to you"

"I see the bitch. How did a fuck up like you manage to get a decent looking piece of ass?"

"I...I..."

"Don't answer; I really don't give a fuck. Now what the hell do you want?"

"Well, I wanted...to...ask...you..."

"What...the...fuck...do you want you stuttering fool. It is really such a shame; you used to be such a man, now you can hardly even get out a sentence. Now for the last time, what do you want?"

"I wanted to know if you want to... sleep with...my wife?"

He just stared at me for a full minute. Trying to figure out my angle.

"You want me to fuck your wife?"

"No, I don't want you to...but...I'll let you if you want to."

"Is this some kind of joke."

"No"

Again he looked at me for a full minute.

"Does she have large tits? I only fuck chicks with large tits."

"Yes, she has large saggy breasts."

"Hmmmm, I could have fun with those. Can I do anything I want to her.”?

"Yes, I'll let you do whatever you want with her."

"Ok, I suppose I could do it. I must warn you that I won’t be gentle."

"I understand."

"Ok, now if there isn't anything else, get the fuck out of here."

"Oh, there is...one more thing."

"What!"

"Is it ok with you if I...record it?"

"You know, I really had no idea what a twisted fuck you are. You really are pathetic. If I let you record it, what's in it for me?"

"What do you mean.”?

"I want something more if I let you record me fucking your wife."

"What do you want?"

"Hmmmmm...I know, you see that name plate on Mistress’ door? The one that says: Samantha Summers, Therapist?"

ShLCnp3TTQ

"Yes"

"Well slide it off. You see how it’s long and flat, and shaped like a ruler?"

"Umm, yes."

"Well while I fuck your wife, I want you to slap your worthless clitty with that nameplate. The same name plate that says the name of the Mistress who has exposed you. The same name of the woman who took your dignity and humiliated you. The same name whose assistant will be fucking every hole in your wife's body. Moreover, I want you to do it in full view of your little recording. Now get the fuck out of here and I'll call you when I decide to screw your wife."

When I went to put my wife's picture back in the envelope, he stopped me, telling me to leave it on the table so that others could see.

Mistress: This is unbelievable. I still think all this is very exciting and good for your therapy, but your wife? You actually offered your wife to the man you hate? I cannot believe it. What did she think about all this?

Sissy: She was shocked. Especially when I mentioned who it was and what he did to me. I have complained to her how much I hated Don, and how many he beats me at things. She knew all that. So, telling her that I was going to let him fuck her was a drastic change in attitudes.

Mistress: And she was willing to go along with it?

Sissy: Yes, she is anyways displayed and exposed on your website and she loves me very much, and if it’s something your office wanted her to do, then she would go along with it.

Mistress: What a great wife? Too bad you had to go and let her be used like that.

Sissy: Did I mention she was a virgin when we met.

Mistress: Really?

Yes Mistress, so far, I have been the only man to ever enter her. Anyway, two days later he told me he was ready for a good fuck. That night I prepared all the camera equipment in our master bedroom. I looked at my wife, as she got ready. Flowing black hairs, large saggy breasts, brown skin. It was all mine. Moreover, in about 15 minutes I was going to willingly let the man I hate have his way with her.

Mistress: This is so hot, Sissy. Sorry, it had to be you, but damn, I cannot wait to see the video.

Sissy: Well anyway, soon the doorbell rang and I opened the door. Standing there with his annoying grin was Don. Without even so much as a hello, he pushed his way into my house.

"Where's the bitch?"

At that point, my wife came out and went to introduce herself. She looked great in her halter top and short skirt, which barely covered her ass. She wanted to look slutty for him.

As she made to introduce herself, Don grabbed her ass, pulled her to him and kissed her full on the mouth.

It was at that point that it finally hit me as to what I was allowing to happen. This was my wife! My wife and the man I hate! How could I let this happen?

As my wife moaned from under his kiss, Don reached up and began grouping her left breast through the thin material. My wife was braless and she squirmed under his assault.

I started to get sick. This was crazy. I had to stop this. I had to move. Yet the only thing that moved was my little clitty as I watched the man I hate openly fondle my wife.

After another moment, he released her from his kiss, possessively squeezed her ass and looked at me:

"Ok Sissy, I'm ready to fuck your wife. Show us to the bedroom."

With my head hung down, I showed Don our marital bed. The same bed where I made love to my wife countless times. The same bed where Don would soon ravage her.

They entered the room and Don immediately started shredding her clothes off. Her top was off in seconds and he roughly squeezed her large saggy breasts. He alternated sucking each nipple as he painfully squeezed.

I was so involved with what was happening that I almost forgot to turn on the camera. By the time, I had turned it on; he had my wife completely naked and was examining her cunt.

It was such a humiliating thing to see. Her cunt’s meat flaps gave way to the sloppy interior. My wife had her pussy shaved for him.

Now he was roughly pulling her lips this way and that, occasionally pinching her clit. He had her wincing in pain under him.

Soon he tired of this petting and turned her around, having her bend over the bed.

With her red tits dangling below her and her gorgeous ass high in the air, Don raised his hand behind my wife while looking over to me.

"Sissy, I know you hate me for stripping you in front of everyone. What you do not know is I hate everything about you, and that includes your wife. So, I am going to spank her ass for marrying such a loser."

With that, he brought down his hand hard on my wife's ass. She shrieked but held still as he brought down slap after slap. Don looked up at me as he continued to spank her and noticed my limp clitty twitching.

"It’s ok Sissy, you can diddle while I spank your wife."

And I did. I could not help it. I should have been utterly revolted by the site before me. Seeing my wife, bent over our marital bed, as the man I hate spanked her fat ass, and all with my consent, was just so...so....

Mistress: Horny

Sissy: Yes Mistress, I guess that is what it is called.

Mistress: What else could it be? What other reason would you have to be jerking off to the sight of the man you hate with all your guts spanking the woman you love with all your heart?

Sissy: Anyway, by now she was openly sobbing from the abuse. Her ass had become even redder than her tits. Don then ordered her on her knees, took off all his clothes and sat on the edge of the bed demanding she suck him to full hardness.

She was too afraid of putting his big thick penis inside her mouth. Yet now she had no choice as she worked his tool as best she could. Don held her head with both hands to better help him fuck my wife's face.

I just continued to jerk off as he enjoyed my wife.

Soon he was completely hard and ordered my wife to lay across our bed. Pushing her legs apart, he positioned his manhood at the entrance of her leaking cunt. The same cunt that has only known one cock all of its life, Mine.

Don then looked over his shoulder:

"Ok Sissy, this is the last chance to back out. Just say the word and I am out of here. If you’re still willing to let me fuck your wife, then you know what to do."

He looked back down at my wife and smiled. She looked over to me with pleading eyes. I hesitated for a moment...SLAP; I hit my clitty with your nameplate.

Don plunged deep into my wife in one thrust. She gasped as his hardness filled her. Then he pulled out and began fucking the hell out of her. I just stood by and watched the man I hate ravage my wife as I continued whipping my own cock with your nameplate.

Mistress: Wow, how truly degrading that must have been for you. I own you now. How could you stand for that?

Sissy: I have no idea. However, I just did.

So ten minutes later he finally filled up my wife's vagina. She had orgasmed several times during that, span and I myself had cum from the whipping.

He pulled out of her and crudely slapped his sloppy dick against the side of her face. She dutifully opened her mouth and took him in. She moaned and choked as she did her best to clean it.

When she was finished, Don rolled off her onto his side and, while playing with my wife's nipples, spoke:

"Sissy, why don't you stop playing with yourself and go fix me a drink while I rest here a little bit."

I nodded and started walking out.

"Oh hey, and while you’re at it, fix something for Bitch to."

Mistress: If a guy called anyone’s wife a bitch, they would punch his lights out. You on the other hand let him fuck her.

Sissy: Please Mistress; this is all really hard for me. I love my wife so much; it pains me to see him abuse her like this.

Mistress: Then why in the hell did you ask him to fuck your wife?

Sissy: Because...because....

Mistress: Because you get off on the humiliation.

Sissy: That must be it. How else can I explain it?

Mistress: You can't, so what happened next?

Sissy: Well it pretty much was more of the same the rest of the night. I watched as he took her ass, fucked her chest, slapped and pulled her breasts, whipped her body with his belt. Eventually I just couldn't take it anymore. I left the video camera rolling and went back out to sit in the living room.

For the next two hours, I just listen to their moans and grunts as my once pure wife was fucked every which way by my most hated man.

At around 3:00 am, Don finally came out of our bedroom. He was still naked, and his semi-erect cock was slick and red. He hardly looked at me as he walked across the living room and stepped into the bathroom.

I was hoping that the ordeal would finally be over. Despite whacking off two more times on the sofa, I just wanted him out of my house already. However, my hopes would not be realized as Don came out and walked right back into my bedroom and slammed the door.

For the rest of the night the door remained closed. I had long since fell asleep when he finally emerged from the room in the morning. As he walked to the door already fully dressed, he gave me his typical "I'm the Winner!" smile, before he spoke:

"Sissy, there's nothing like fucking the wife of the man you hate, especially when he so stupid as to allow it. See ya at your next session."

And he walked out. For the next half hour, I didn't move. I just couldn't bear to see what was left of my wife. I got up and took a drink to calm my nerves. Finally, I made my way into my bedroom, and my eyes swelled up with tears.

The love of my life was a complete mess. She was passed out on the bed from the countless hours of fucking and looked as if every part of her body had been used. Her large saggy breasts where now dark red with bite marks all over them. Her pussy lips were also red, large and swollen, and her once tight vagina was stretched and oozing cum.

Her ass fared no better. Her ass cheeks now had angry red welts crisscrossing her ass and upper thighs. Even a few hand marks could still be seen. Her asshole was equally stretched and leaking cum.

I looked back up to her face. It was completely drenched in cum. The pearl necklace he left from fucking her tits was still not completely dry.

Then I noticed the shiny glint coming from her cunt. I peered inside and looking through all the cum, I saw that there was a metallic object lodged inside. I stuck my fingers into my wife's used pussy and slowly pulled out the object. She moaned as it was removed.

When it was finally out, I realized it was a metal plate. I turned it around and read: "Samantha Summers, Therapist"

I cried as I put it back in.

Mistress: Unbelievable. He truly fucked the hell out of your wife. I still can't believe it. Moreover, I still can't believe you actually let him do it. Now you know I have branded her cunt and I own that cunt of your wife.

Sissy: I still don't really know why I did.

Mistress: In any case, how did she handle it?

Sissy: We really have not talked about it. In addition, the worst part is we still haven't made love since. She's still just too sore and can hardly walk, let alone have sex. But I fear that making love to her will just never be the same again. Don truly ruined her body.

Mistress: Guys tend to do that to wives of the men they hate, when given the chance.

Sissy: I suppose. But there's something else that really bothers me.

Mistress: What's that?

Sissy: For some reason she keeps your nameplate next to her night stand.

Mistress: You are kidding. What the hell for?

Sissy: I think she may actually have enjoyed it. I think she may even want to see him again. She likes being owned by you and wants to serve you.

Mistress: Oh that's fucked up.

Sissy: Tell me about it.

Mistress: Should I send Don, to fuck her again as we continue our therapy?

Sissy: I don't think he wants to.

Mistress: How do you know that?

Sissy: He told me today as I was checking in for my appointment. Thanked me for giving him something to screw, but not to expect him to ease off on his behaviors.

Mistress: That’s unfair, it’s the least he should do. But you deserve it so I think it’s okay.

Sissy: Then he told me that though he had fun ruining my wife, he wouldn't fuck something so ugly and nasty again.

Mistress: Ouch!

Sissy: Ya, not only did he ravage my wife, now he tells me she's not good enough to fuck again.

Mistress: Well my sissy, your humiliation at our hand is now complete.

Sissy: I suppose so. Here's the tape you asked for, Mistress. I hope you enjoy it.

Mistress: Oh no, you will enjoy it. I am going to wear my strap on and fuck you bent over and you are going to enjoy while you watch your wife’s debauchery on the TV screen. Now bend over, hike your skirt and turn the tape on the TV.

07XX2X 1 scaled

Actus reus non facit reum nisi mens sit reas

ReplyQuote
AsianHotwife’sCuck
(@asianhotwifescuck)
Eminent Member
16/05/2020 8:48 pm  

@sissy-sophia Someone has been busy! This is a creative story. I suspect this will be moved to the “Real Cuckold Stories” section soon after your therapist changes this from a fantasy story to reality. We all know she can make that happen. Enjoy when it does.

ReplyQuote
Sissy Sophia
(@sissy-sophia)
16/05/2020 9:26 pm  

@asianhotwifescuck thank you as always, it's not that creative, it's based on another story as mentioned on the top. Plus I wanted to write cuckold story but I ended up making it an intersection between genres. Next time I will try to add more emotions to the female characters. My cuckold reality will be a lot different than this, I guess. Thank you for your comments and encouraging words! Take care!

Actus reus non facit reum nisi mens sit reas

ReplyQuote
AsianHotwife’sCuck
(@asianhotwifescuck)
Eminent Member
08/06/2020 8:54 pm  

Reclaiming Her

by AsianHotWifesCuck

(Beta pre-release for comments)

Note: This story contains scenes of consensual chastity, humiliation, and cuckolding. Please be certain these genres appeal to you before reading further or leaving comments.

She flew back home to me after a five-day work retreat in Las Vegas. She told me it was a team building trip that her boss at the trucking company wanted all of the managers to attend. She was in charge of the company sales and marketing division, almost all of the other regional managers were men. While we were apart, she was unable to call or text me, her husband. She warned me that might happen since it was an electronics-free, team-building retreat for her work. Any outside phone calls were for emergencies only. I wondered if she missed me as much as I missed her, or was she kept too distracted by work to think of me?

Over the years, she has learned to handle the men around her at work with the same ease she keeps me in line at home. I knew she could handle herself at her retreat. None-the-less, I was worried about the potential temptations of a Las Vegas retreat. Although we had talked about making our marriage more open in the past, she didn’t seem interested. “Just keep me satisfied, and I won’t have any reason to want an open relationship.” She once joked. At the time, I responded that I planned to work very hard to keep her interested, and she has never complained since.

Bad weather delayed her return flight until after midnight, and I spent the extra time cleaning the house and putting fresh sheets on the bed. When I was finished, I showered. As the warm water and ocean-scented soap enveloped my skin, I wished she was in the shower with me. As I rubbed my fingers across my trimmed chest, I thought of the last time I soaped her small, firm breasts in the shower and washed her long, black hair. That session ended with me on my knees in the shower trying not to choke on the water pouring over her body as I lapped her pussy until her knees got weak.

A tightness grew between my legs as my hands soaped my constrained testicles and cock. The morning she left for her work trip, she woke me up by stroking my morning erection. Then, she asked me not to touch myself while she was gone. In my aroused state, she knew she would get what she asked of me. When I agreed, she stopped stroking me. I suddenly became breathless, and my cock bobbed amusingly in the air, desperate to cum. Instead, she handed me a stainless steel cage to fit around my cock and balls. “It’s a present.” She told me. “This way we both know you’ll keep your promise.” She continued. The cage was short, only about a long as my flaccid penis, so getting any erection while wearing it would be nearly impossible. She smiled and said, “Now, go put it on and give me the keys.” I recalled the sting of her playful slap on my bare ass cheek when I stood up to put on the device. Like mentioned earlier, she knows how to handle men.

The water turned lukewarm as the hot water started running out, and my mind returned to the task of showering. I rinsed the soap off my body and turned off the shower. I felt my cock straining against the metal bars of the cage as it futility tried to expand to a full erection. I could shake the cage and yell out in frustration, but I could not stroke myself to the orgasm that I desperately craved. I would need to wait until she returned with the key tonight to unlock me and set me free. None-the-less, the warm water and soap had felt good, and I justified the long shower by telling myself that everything should be clean for her. Finally, I dried off from the shower and put on my loose-fitting sleep shorts.

She always brought me something special after her work trips. Usually it was treating me to seeing her in a new lingerie set. I often wondered how she had time to shop for lingerie on business trips, but I never asked. I waited up for her and expected her to reveal her newest, sexy lingerie when she came home. Instead, I was rewarded with a the feeling of her bare breasts against my chest as she slipped into bed next to me without a new outfit to show me. My disappointment over her lack of lingerie was short lived until she slid her fingers past the waistband of my shorts and gripped the cage. A satisfied smile appeared on her face, "Oh, I forgot all about this while I was gone." She teased. "I bet you really want to get out of this thing, don't you?"

"I do." I whispered

She got out of bed and retrieved the key from inside her purse which she had placed on top of her dresser. "So were you a good boy while I was gone?" She asked teasingly.

"You know I was." I responded smartly.

"Maybe I should leave you locked one more night." She teased. "After all, it looks so cute in such a tiny, compact package."

"Please, don’t make me wait." I said expectantly.

She unlocked the cage, and my erection quickly sprang to life. It felt good to be fully erect after almost a week of being locked in a tiny cage. It felt even better when her fingers ran up and down the shaft. Her fingers touched the tip of my cock and rubbed the slick precum around the head. My cock was sensitive after being locked up without being touched for so many days. I shuddered from her touches. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the tingles running through my body.

"It's nice to know I've been missed." She told me. "But, it has been a very long day, and I want to have more time to enjoy you. We will have more time tomorrow to catch up."

She pulled her hand away from me. I groaned in frustration as she learned over to turn off the light beside our bed. She snuggled up next to me as I lay on my back. She put her arm across my chest and her leg over mine. I listened as her breathing became deeper and slower. Her body twitched against mine as I realized she had quickly fallen asleep. I lay awake for a while longer until finally, dreams overtook me as well.

We slept until late in the morning. By "sleeping," I mean that she and I silently snuggled for almost 2 hours between the soft sheets of our bed. Our body heat kept us warm under the covers. My eyes stole glances at her body as we lay nude beside each other. Sometimes, we were a little too warm, and we slid apart. Then, we became too cold, and we embraced each other. My morning erection throbbed in anticipation of the attention I hoped it would receive soon. I decided to be patient instead of rushing and risking spoiling her mood. Eventually, my desire won out and my hands began to trace the curves of her well-toned body as she rested beside me.

While caressing her, I lightly touched the curly hairs of her bush. I thought she was still asleep as I touched her softly, but she was only enjoying our closeness under the covers of the bed as was I. She spoke first and said, "How about I get my vibrator?" I eagerly agreed. She slipped out of bed and retrieved her pink vibrator from the night table drawer. It started buzzing as she quickly returned into bed and buried herself under the warm covers again. She placed it between her legs as she lay back next to me. Sometimes, I'm jealous of that vibrator and how easily it gives her an orgasm. Today, I was just excited she was home with me.

As I watched her play with the vibrator, she teased me, “How does my pussy look after so many days away?”

I looked down between her legs, “Oh, wow!” I exclaimed in surprise. Below her tuft of bush, she was completely bare from her clit down to her ass. I caressed her body, neck, breasts, and stomach as she held the vibrator against her clit.

“I had a spa day and got waxed. I thought you’d like that.” She giggled.

“What made you do that?” I asked. “I mean, I love it, but you’ve never even shaved down there before. You always hated the idea of maintaining a smooth pussy.” I tried to reach between her legs to feel her smooth pussy, but she slapped my hand away, telling me to wait. Meanwhile, her vibrator kept its prized place against her clit. Instead, I retreated to the periphery and caressed her thighs and kissed them.

She paused before answering my question and focused on her clit. “Mmmm, what makes you think I did it for you?” She told me, then “...Actually, I need to be honest with you, I lost a bet. You’re not mad are you?” Her hand found my rigid cock, “Your cock doesn’t seem mad. Besides, It was just a stupid bar bet. There was a game on in the casino, and I was drinking. The guys were talking about going out to a strip club.”

“Wait. Strip club? You went to a Vegas strip club for work?”

“No. They wanted to go to the strip club. I wanted to stay in my room all night.” You corrected me before continuing, “Anyway, one thing led to another, and there was a drunk bet. I lost the wager and ended up getting waxed.”

“Sounds like quite the wild time.” I responded, suspicious over what else may have transpired. I kissed my way from her thighs to her firm bottom and down her legs to her toes. I became lost in the sensation of her skin against my lips. Her toenails appeared professionally polished in a feminine pale-pink color. “You polished your toes, too I see. Also not for me?” I teased her. Then, I brought my lips to her toes and worshiping each toe separately. “Nope. That must have been for me.” I declared before I licked my way upwards to her inner thighs. She finally rewarded my efforts by opening her legs to invite me to the intimate regions between them.

I slid my head between her legs. I inhaled her intoxicating scent and licked around the vibrator that was buzzing on her clit. She started moaning. I licked my way towards her clit, and the vibrator gave way. It slid off her clit and allowed my tongue to tease her sensitive flesh. She ground herself into my face, and I tasted her for the first time in almost a week. I savored her as I would fine chocolate or carefully aged wine. Her bare pussy against my tongue felt new and exciting. I could feel more precum dripping from my cock. She moaned, and her breathing quickened. Her arousal fed my own and I groaned in response to her moaning. My face felt her growing wetness. She needed something firm inside her wet hole. I took the vibe from her and pushed it against her opening, but she would not allow it.

"No." She told me. "I only want the real thing inside me right now."

I returned the vibe to her hand and straightened myself up. I positioned my hips between her legs as I knelt on the bed. With one hand on the vibe, her other hand took my cock and guided me inside as she lay on her back. In the morning light, I could see the woman I loved in front of me. Her perfect, round breasts and erect nipples deserved caressing. Her long black hair highlighted the soft features of her face against the light-colored pillow. Seeing how beautiful she looked underneath my body made my mind cloud as the fire of passion burned brighter inside me.

My mind tried to fill in what happened during the time she was away. I thought about how she makes other men lust for her just by walking around in her form-fitting tights or a flowing dress. I thought about how jealous I was that other men got to enjoy seeing her while I was denied it by our distance from each other. I remembered last year when we started sharing fantasies about sharing her with other men. I wanted more than a fantasy, and she agreed as long as whatever she did would be her secret to tell me or not. So, I wondered, did she make our fantasy real while she were away? I thought about her comment that she spent the night in her hotel room.

“That night you made the bet and you said you stayed in, were you alone in your hotel room?” I could not resist asking as the thought nagged at me more.

“That is for me to know.” She replied fueling my fantasies further. She loved to tease me, but she told me that my jealousy was why she would not share the secrets of any possible conquests with me. Yet, in spite of my jealous feelings and suspicions, I grew more excited as I thought about her sharing herself with another man.

As I buried my cock in her pussy, my eyes noticed the signs of another lover on her body. I missed those signs last night in the darkness, but in the morning sun, her secrets were revealed. I saw the minor bruise on her left hip and the reddened skin near her right nipple.

“How did you get that bruise? It looks like a bite.” I accuse her.

“Oh, I guess I bumped into something.” She replied, but in my mind I knew better. It was a leftover bite from her secret lover. Who was it? Was it someone I knew from her work, or was it a stranger she met in the bar? Despite my growing jealousy, I kissed her lips, realizing that they were likely wrapped around someone else's cock this week.

“Did you suck someone’s cock?” I suddenly needed to know if someone else's cum had been on her lips, pussy, or breasts.

“Let’s not talk about that right now. Just fuck me!” She encouraged me, but the questions keep building in my head. The realization that she didn’t say “No” further fueled both my imagination and my arousal. Did he take her just before she left for her flight this afternoon? Did he send her home to me with her pussy full of his semen? Was the fact that she had not washed before we went to bed also the reason why she seemed reluctant to have me kiss her pussy?

I had many questions. I had to ask the big question. “Did you get fucked while you were gone?” I asked as my cock penetrated her swollen pussy.

“Oh for fuck sake, Yes!” She replied as her pussy enveloped my cock with each stroke, my fingers swirled around her wet clit. Her moans filled ears as she exclaimed, "Oh Yes! Oh fucking yes!" As the wetness of her pussy covered my cock, I was lost in my lust. My judgement clouded. I told her how sexy she looked, how easily she turned men on with a wink of her eye, how much she teased them every time she went out in her strappy, high-heeled shoes, and how much all of her feminine charms turn me on. I told her how fortunate I felt to have her as my own and to have her here at home with me again.

She cried out in moans and sighs as her own arousal grew underneath my body. “Ohhhhh, You are so ...Mmmmmm....fucking dumb sometimes!” She shouted. “Why do you think I...oh God!... come home with new lingerie every trip?” My thrust became deeper, harder as the realization that she had been living out our fantasy for several months, and her lovers have been dressing her in the sexy lingerie that I loved to see her wear. “Oh damn! If you always fucked me ...Uhnnnn....like this I ....Uhnnn....won’t have any need to ....Mmmm...to fuck around.” My emotions were too mixed-up to find the right words, so I responded by fucking her harder. I was lost in a fog of lust, jealousy, and anger. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me into her as deeply as I could go. “Now are you going to reclaim your fucking wife or not?” She challenged me. Then she shuddered, and her orgasm overtook her. The muscles of her pussy pulsed around my cock. The bare emotion of her orgasm produced a flush on her face and body that gave her the glow of a goddess.

As her orgasm tightened around my cock, I felt a familiar feeling of my own. I had intended to hold out, to make things last a longer, but in my rage of lust that was not going to happen. I paused my thrusting to regain control. But that control was just an illusion. She had all of the power now. "Make me yours. Fill me with your cum. Reclaim your naughty wife." She breathlessly told me as I looked downward at her soft, dark brown eyes. They were eyes that had been gazing upon another man’s cock as she suck her lover between her plump, lipstick covered lips before taking it inside her wet pussy. “Tell me you love your naughty wife. Oh! I need to fucking hear it right now.” She pleaded for redemption. Her words pushed me over the edge and past the point of no return.

“Oh my God, do I love you! I fucking do!” I exclaimed as I erupted inside her. I filled her with all of my pent up lust and fantasies. But afterwards, my jealousy was not satisfied, and I kept fucking her and forcing my semen even deeper inside her, reclaiming her. She surprised me by crying out one more time as another orgasm overtook her. I kept fucked her until I had nothing left inside me, and I suddenly collapsed on top of her in a sweaty, heaving, crying mess.

She stroked my neck and reassured me, “It’s OK. I love you too. Don’t you ever forget it!” As she reassured me, I finally grew soft and my cock slipped out. We lay motionless in bed together. She was back home with me again, and we had reclaimed each other.

ReplyQuote
AsianHotwife’sCuck
(@asianhotwifescuck)
Eminent Member
02/08/2020 11:03 am  

Inescapable Chastity

Part 1 of 2

Note: This story contains male chastity and mild consensual non-consent elements

"100% guaranteed inescapable chastity," the ad promised. With a click of my wife's mouse, it was on its way to us.

I was still staring down at the floor when my wife, Jordan, turned to me and shook her finger in my face, "Remember, Rick. You came to me and begged me to lock up your cock. I told you that if I agreed to lock you up, you would owe me your obedience and respect.  It is the one thing that I asked for in return. Instead, I caught you shamefully playing with yourself in the bathroom when you were supposed to be cleaning the house for our party next week. Now, I'm not certain you want me to have that control over you. You will make it up to me this week and enthusiastically convince me that you both consent to and deserve the new chastity device I just ordered."

Her disappointment showed in her narrowed eyes, and I tried to avoid her gaze. She caught me with my hand on my cock just moments away from a self-induced orgasm. I was standing beside her, naked except for the cheap plastic cock cage. My cock throbbed inside the cage. My balls ached with pent up pressure and desperation for a release that I knew would not come.  It was the same cage that I escaped from only hours ago, after three months with no orgasm. Thus, the cage needed replacing with something more secure. She could no longer trust me to stay in my current cage. I was also disappointed in myself, but I was even more ashamed for giving in to a moment of weakness.

"I'm sorry, Goddess," I said softly.

"Are you sorry enough to put your hands on the seat of that chair while we talk about it?" She spoke as she walked behind me, "Tell me, how many days were you in chastity before you ruined it?" 

She followed me over to the chair. Standing in front of the chair, all I could see was the gray wall in front of me. I leaned over slowly to give me time to think. I tried to calculate how many days it had been since my last orgasm. 

"Eighty-six days, my Goddess," I responded, uncertain of what was to come next.

"Let's round that up to an even hundred." She responded vaguely.

"One hundred what my Goddess?" 

"One strike of my crop for every day of dedication you just threw away," she responded casually.

I cleared my throat before asking hesitantly, "Yes, Goddess. I am sorry." 

She pulled up a calculator on her mobile, ignoring my question. "100 divided by 7 is 14.3. We really should round that up, so that makes 15. Fifteen strokes with my crop each night for the next week. That's one stroke for each day of abstinence that you almost blew away by trying to pleasure yourself before I  caught you. That should make certain your ass will remember your failing all week long. Do you promise to behave after your punishment? If not, you are welcome to leave. I will not have a masturbating little boy at my house."

I swallowed hard, but at least she wasn't expecting me to take all of the strokes at once. "Yes, I promise to behave. Thank you for stopping me, my Goddess." My cock twitched in its cage in a futile act of protest over being locked once again.

She left the room, but I dared not move. She returned with her pink, heart-shaped crop. She tapped the end of it against her thigh before walking over to me.

"I know this will be hard for you, pet. But it must be done. It must never happen again," my Goddess whispered in my ear. She took a step away from me. My brain didn't register the sound of the crop rushing through the air until after the first stroke. The crop stung my ass with each of five strokes.

"That was five. Oh, those welts are raising nicely." She paused as I waited for the next blows of her crop on my bare ass. Instead, I felt the leather tip of the crop caress my balls. My cage felt tight as my cock tried to grow  "Oh, you like it when I punish you," she observed. She bent towards my ear and whispered, "Let's see if I can change that." I heard the whoosh as the crop traveled quickly through the air to connect with my tender ass. After five more times, my ass was on fire. I bit my lip with each stroke, determined not to cry out. Tears formed in my eyes more because I knew I had failed. The pain was mine to endure. Despite the pain, my cock still strained to swell against the plastic tube of the cage around my cock. I whimpered, uncertain that I could take more.

"Your ass will be bruised all week to remind you of your weakness. You're a weak, little boy! You need to be a man for me and control your urges." she reprimanded me as her soft hand caressed my heated ass. Then she suddenly gave me five more strokes. This time, I could not hold back from the shame of my failure. I yelled with each remaining stroke as tears streamed down my face. My  cock continued to swell and throb as the cage limited its expansion.  

Afterward, she pulled me towards her in a tight embrace. "I see your cock likes the pain. Or is it just swelling out of the humiliation? Either way, that was a good start, my pet. You have only 85 more strokes to go this week." She dried the tears from my face and sat on the couch. She pulled my head to her warm breast. My ass was still burning too much from the spanking to sit beside her. I tried to relax against her, but I felt shame for failing my Goddess by touching myself.

"Now, show me that I can trust you again. Close your eyes, and don't open them until I leave the room."

I closed my eyes as I knelt on the floor beside my Goddess. The carpet felt rough against my bare knees. With my eyes closed, I heard her shift on the couch. Then she spoke again, "Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth only to have it stuffed with fabric. I knew what it was. Whenever my Goddess wanted me silent, she would remove her panties and put them in my mouth. "There will be no looking and no talking until after I leave the room. Got that, my pet?"

With my mouth stuffed with her worn panties, I could only respond by nodding my head in agreement.

"Good. Now I was planning on letting you watch me play with my vibrator tonight. But after what you did, I don't think I can trust you to watch me."

I heard the buzz of her vibrator as she turned it on. I recognized that familiar sound. I wanted to look and watch what she was doing next, but I knew that I must keep my eyes closed. 

"Hmmm, that feels nice on my clit," she whispered.

As I heard her breathing quicken, I pictured the vibe against her inner lips as she slid the vibrator between her pink folds. I wished that I could see her wetness collecting on the vibrator.

"Oh, pet. My pink toy feels so good against my clit. I know you wish you could see my vibrator on my pussy right now, don't you?"

I heard slick sounds as the vibrator slid across and into her pussy. I heard her shift again on the couch. I could feel the heat of her warm pussy in front of my face, or was that only my imagination? I inhaled through my nose. Her sweet musky scent rewarded my senses, and my cock swelled again. Then, she slapped my cheeks with her wet vibrator.

"I'm still mad at you. But, oh, you look so cute kneeling there. Your little dicklet is all locked up for me again. Mmmmmm. Look at it swell inside your cage...Ooooh does that feel tight, pet," she taunted me until she came.

"Oh fuck! That was what I needed. Don't my orgasms feel good to you?"

"Hmmph," was all I could answer with my mouth still filled with her panties.

"Good boy," she praised, "You did as I asked, perhaps there is a path towards regaining my trust. But  I think that the path will be difficult For you. We shall see." She removed the panties from my mouth. I did not have time to close my mouth before she pressed her dildo past my lips.

"Now, you may clean my toy once I leave the room."

"Thank goo, Goddeth," I responded with the dildo in my mouth. She laughed at my almost unintelligible and ridiculous-sounding speech. I heard her footsteps as she walked out of the room. I did not open my eyes or remove the dildo from my mouth until I was sure she had left the room. My cock still throbbed hopelessly in its plastic prison.

to be continued...

ReplyQuote
AsianHotwife’sCuck
(@asianhotwifescuck)
Eminent Member
03/08/2020 9:28 am  

Inescapable Chastity

Part 2 of 2

Note: This story contains male chastity and mild consensual non-consent elements

For the next week after my Goddess caught me trying to escape from my chastity cage, I was the perfect submissive partner. I kept our apartment spotless, and I anticipated her every need. She had coffee every morning and a home-made dinner every night. She enjoyed foot rubs and a warm bath after work each day. I took 15 strikes of my Goddesses crop every night before bedtime to pay for my failure. One week later, I received a text while I was at work. "I want you showered, shaved, and naked within 20 minutes of walking in the door. We have a party tonight, and I do not want to be disappointed."

After arriving home, I quickly went to our bedroom to get ready as she asked. I stripped out of my work clothes and placed the dirty clothes in the laundry hamper. My plastic cage around my man bits was the only thing I could not take off. She walked in just as I was about to step into the shower.

She took the key from around her neck and handed it to me. "Good boy," she praised. It was a simple phrase that never failed to make me even more eager to please her. "You can take that off now and keep the key. We won't be needing that device anymore. Besides, I am tired of locking and unlocking, inspections, and supervised cleaning for now."

I removed the plastic chastity tube that covered my penis and the plastic ring from around my scrotum that locked everything in place. I felt vulnerable by being fully exposed in front of her gaze. After betraying her confidence a week ago, my penis was once again out of its protective prison. But I knew it was not out for her to use. My penis was not why she loved me. She kept it locked under her control to prove that point, but now I worried that she might be tired of me. I wondered if she was still disappointed in me for escaping the cage earlier in the week. At that moment, all I wanted was to regain her trust.

After removing my cage, I stepped into the shower, and she stepped out of our bathroom. It seemed that she still loved me. She snuggled in bed with me every night this week. But did she trust me again? I adored her and devoted myself to fulfilling her wants and needs. I had a job that kept both of us financially comfortable while she wrote her romance books and ran her "How to Train your Husband" website and workshops. She was an expert at communication, seduction, and discipline. I was an expert at keeping a clean house, sensual back rubs, pedicures, manicures, cooking, and making the best cappuccino. Of course, she also had me well trained in more intimate pleasures that she enjoyed, too. I did it all so her creative spirit could be free to write and spread her insightful feminist ideas about relationships that had worked so well for us. But those ideas were all based on trust within a relationship.

As I showered, she came back into the bathroom with a drink in her hand. She watched me as I ran the soap over my skin, making sure my chest, groin, and ass were clean. Although the shower doors were cloudy with steam, I could see her take a sip from her glass as she watched me. I grabbed my razor and shaving cream. The safety razor felt cool as if slid across the skin of my cock and balls. I removed any stubble until I was smooth for her. As she stared, I felt like she was looking at her possession in a glass case, not a person. I caught a glimpse of my still bruised ass in the mirror when I stepped out of the shower and began to towel dry.

"I've laid out your things on the bed for you to wear tonight. You have 5 minutes to meet me downstairs. Oh, and the new chastity device arrived. You will be wearing that tonight for me," she said before leaving the bedroom.

I picked up the clothing she had laid out on the bed. I was excited that she had not given up on me. My week of punishment was over. I had hoped that I might find some tenderness from her or even be allowed to pleasure her later. As I looked over the things I was to wear, I notice I did not see a chastity device. Perhaps she was going to put it on after I got dressed? I didn't want to make her wait, so I dressed quickly. I picked up the underwear. She had picked up new boxer shorts to go with her new cage for tonight.

She usually liked me in tight briefs or jockstraps, so boxers were an unexpected change. The material was thin enough to see through. I slid the boxers over my legs and noticed how soft and silky there were. This sensation was undoubtedly different from my cotton briefs, and the soft material against my skin will certainly be a distraction when I move. I quickly finished getting dressed in my dark suit and red tie.

I came downstairs to find her on the couch, looking at her phone. She had not changed and was still wearing her leggings and crop top from her workout earlier. The outfit highlighted her fit features, but was not her usual party outfit. I was perplexed.

"I thought we had a party tonight?" I inquired.

"Oh, sorry. Yes, we are having a few of my favorite friends come over for a bit of fun. They don't arrive for a couple of hours yet. I wanted a little time before then to play with your new chastity device and make certain we were ready."

With that, she pressed a button on her phone. Suddenly, I felt the new boxers tighten against me. Then there was an odd, prickling feeling as if small tendrils crept up my spine. I felt a momentary hot searing pain followed by the most intense euphoria my body had ever experienced. It was intense but only lasted a split second. I collapsed to the floor, breathless.

After catching my breath, I realized I could no longer move my legs or arms. "What the fuck was that!" I exclaimed as panic set in.

I felt a sudden shock in my groin and yelled out in pain. The pain was far worse than the sting of her crop. And there was no warning sound, just the sudden, unexpected shock. "That was for swearing at me," I was informed as she shook her finger at me.

A laugh came from my Goddess as she noted the perplexed look on my face. "Did you not recognize your new chastity device, my love? It is made of a new, programmable nano-material, self-cleaning, and 100% escape-proof. No, you can't even stand without my permission."

She pushed another button on her screen, and she asked me to stand. I seemed to have control of my arms and legs again. I got off the floor and onto my hands and knees. However, each time I tried to stand, I could not.

"What's the matter? Can't stand up?" She teased. "You should see your face right now. You look confused, pet."

"May I please stand up?" I guessed that I would need her permission to stand. I tried to hide the anxiety rising inside me over this new level of control.

"Say 'Woof,'" she told me.

"Woof," I said.

"Good boy," she said mockingly and patted me on the head. She pushed another button, and I could move freely again and stand. But she then pushed another button and said, "Let's see what this does."

I gasped in surprise as I felt a thick tendril grow inside the boxers and press firmly against my anus. "Oh, Goddess. Please, no," I pleaded. I clenched tightly to prevent penetration, but it was no use. My sphincter muscles were quickly overwhelmed. The pain of the sensation was relieved when I finally relaxed and surrendered to the intruder. The tendril made my ass feel quite full as it wiggled inside me against my prostate. I could feel my cheeks blush from a mix of arousal and shame.

"The boxers are made from a programmable nano-material, like a sheet of tiny robots. At least that's what the directions say." She read a portion of the directions out loud: "The nano-material can not only transform into any shape but also bond to the wearer's nervous system, allowing complete control of their motor functions. Although anyone can easily remove the boxers, the wearer will be unable to remove them himself."

Suddenly, I felt overwhelmingly trapped inside the boxers. I took off my belt and dropped my pants to my ankles quickly. I tried to pull off the boxer shorts, but my hands would only slide over the waistband and were unable to grab it. My wife laughed as I desperately attempted to remove them. A few more button pushes, and the soft material of the boxers tightened around my penis. "Here, let me calm you down a bit," She offered.

The soft, silky material of the chastity boxers shifted and enveloped my penis. The fabric undulated up and down my shaft. The anal intruder and the added smooth, slippery feeling around my hardening penis turned my anxiety to arousal. My knees went weak again. "Oh, my God!" I exclaimed as I held onto the back of the couch for support. I felt a growing urge to release the pressure building inside my cock and balls. "Oh! Hmm." I felt the slippery precum form at the head of my penis as my excitement grew uncontrollably at a frenzied pace. She stared at me as I struggled just to stay standing. I was rapidly losing self-control. "Oh, that feels good....really good.... Oh, I'm going to fucking cum!"

"Well, that sounds like you fully approve of your new boxers," she observed as she touched the screen of her mobile once again.

Then I yelled. I yelled, not from pleasure, but pain as I felt a searing shock once again. This time the shock went through my anus and exited my seemingly swollen balls. The shock took away any possibility of orgasm at that moment. Any pleasure I was experiencing had ceased, but thankfully the shock was brief. "Tsk, tsk," she said while shaking your head at me. "I thought you would have learned from the first time without me telling you. You have a new rule. Isn't that exciting? You didn't learn it the first time, or I might have let you cum just now. Regardless, there will be no more swearing. Since you didn't learn the rule, there will be no more talking tonight at all. My friends are coming over. I want you to demonstrate your dedication to me by being the perfect, silent husband. Think you can do that for me? Don't speak, just nod your head."

She giggled in delight as I nodded my head quickly. I was thankful for the opportunity to regain her trust. The evening was only starting. She got up and walked me over to the corner of the kitchen. I could see that she had plenty of food and drinks catered for her gathering tonight. "Stay here, looking at this corner until I tell you to move," She told me before licking my ear. He hand slid down to my squeeze my buttocks. I felt the tendril inside my anus still moving against my prostate, and I let out a little moan of arousal from my desire for her. She slipped her hand into the front of her workout leggings. "You have been a good boy this week for me. I imagine you'd like to taste how wet your obedience is making me," she teased before running a wet index finger across my lips. "We are going to have much fun tonight," she continued, "But first, I need to take a long, relaxing bath alone with my vibrator. I'll be thinking about all the surprises I have in mind for you tonight." She nibbled my ear, sending shivers down my spine before walking away to get herself ready.

Mercifully, the tendril in my anus suddenly stopped wiggling inside me. It withdrew just after she touched the screen of her mobile as she left the room to get herself ready. My arousal from being on edge had turned me into a desperate, horny mess. The boxer shorts reverted to the silky, inanimate underwear I expected when I first put them on, and I was left alone to show my ability to obey her of my own free will. As I stared at the empty corner in front of me, I realized that I was entirely under her 100% inescapable control.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed