Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Masturbating to Samantha Summers  

RSS

(@kenny)
21/04/2020 8:55 pm  

My confessional...well Miss Summers knows me well enough to know this. I confess, I masturbate to the thought of Samantha Summers having sex with her 'real man' boyfriends. Miss Summers is one of the most beautiful, sexy, women I know so you would think that as a red-blooded male I would also want to have sex - or at least try - to have sex with her. But I am a beta-male cuck who knows his place. So instead all I can do is masturbate my limp penis to the thought of Samantha getting truly fucked hard by a real man while I play with myself in the other room and listen.

Kenneth the cuckold

AsianHotwife’sCuck
(@asianhotwifescuck)
Eminent Member
21/04/2020 10:02 pm  

Sorry to hear you’ve come up short. Know that betas still get love as long as they learn to enjoy the orgasms and sensuality of others. Keep listening to Miss Summers. I have no doubt she will get you to whatever goal you try to achieve with her help. Enjoy your journey, but, as she like to say, “be careful what you wish for.”

ReplyQuote
(@matty122)
Eminent Member
07/11/2020 9:59 am  

Is it wrong that I also would like to be on my knees, watching as Mistress Samantha Summer was getting the pleasure while I could only wish I was able to provide her with that kind of happiness, but know I could provide her pleasure in a different way🛐

ReplyQuote
(@found-my-superior)
Active Member Registered
01/09/2021 7:55 pm  

I masturbate thanking about Miss Summers as my superior . I woke up with a hard on masturbating thanking and saying I’m inferior to Miss Summers I’m inferior miss Summers . It’s that simple I’m here to announce I am inferior to Miss Summers and it turns me on 

ReplyQuote
(@found-my-superior)
Active Member Registered
02/09/2021 1:44 pm  

A new day is a new opportunity to proclaim my inferiority to Miss Summers . I’m looking forward to talking with her today covering various topics all the while hoping to become a better Inferior beta male for her . 

ReplyQuote
(@found-my-superior)
Active Member Registered
03/09/2021 6:05 pm  

While talking to Miss Summers yesterday I realized she gave me a beta Boner 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed