Notifications
Clear all

Matinee Masturbation  

RSS

Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
16/04/2020 2:52 pm  

(Originally posted at https://samanthasummersinstitute.org/favorable-fetishes/sociosexuality/fetish-forum/ .)

This happened last summer.

I went to the matinee around 1 in the afternoon because I figured it would be less crowded. It’s one of those huge movie theatre with 24 theatres. I bought a ticket then got some popcorn and a soda and some napkins and sat in the lobby for a while. I saw three really cute teen girls come in. They all had really short shorts showing off their long slender legs, tight tee shirts and flip-flops. After they got their snacks and drinks I followed them to see what movie they were going to. I waited a few minutes and then went into that theatre. There weren’t many people and everyone was sitting down in the front or in the middle. I looked up in the back and couldn’t believe it. Those three girls were in the back section on the right maybe 5 or six rows down. I went to the other side and went up to their row and went in a few seats which put me about 6 seats away from them. After the movie started I pulled a little bit of my penis out of my shorts so that the head was exposed and sticking up against my stomach. The girls weren’t paying any attention so I started making a few movements to grab their attention. They still were ignoring me so I moved over a couple of seats.

This got their attention and I noticed them looking over at me. Finally the girl nearest me noticed my penis because I heard her lean over and whisper to the other girls then I saw them leaning over to look at me. Of course being dark they really couldn’t see except when the light from the movie got brighter for a few seconds. Slowly I pulled my shorts down a little at a time revealing more and more of my erection until after a while I just pulled my shorts down so that my entire penis and testicles were exposed. I heard muffled gasps, snorts and giggles. Then one girl got up and walked to the row behind us and walked right behind me then back down to the front of the theatre and up the other side back to her seat. There was more whispering and giggles. Then another girl did the same thing until all three had walked behind me and back around to their seats. Then all three girls got up and went to the row behind me and sat a couple of seats down to my left.

I was now convinced that they wanted a show. I started to slowly just slip my foreskin up and down the shaft. I stretched my testicles up and out in front of me and rolled them around, one in each hand, so they could see how swollen and full they were. I contracted my kegel muscles so that my penis bobbed back and forth. I heard the girls quietly giggling and luckily they weren’t laughing too loud as to attract attention. I guess they didn’t want anyone to come back either. I figured I’d go for it so I scooched down in the seat with my legs spread wide so that my penis was sticking straight up in the air, the glans curved back and pointed right at my face. I began to fully work my foreskin all the way up over my head then back down my shaft causing my testicles to start slapping up and down. I had to be careful not to make too much noise so I grabbed my balls with my left hand and squeezed and pulled on them while continuing to stroke my erection up and down with my right.

Finally my testicles released their two week pent up load of sperm and I ejaculated all over my face and chest. It’s a good thing they weren’t sitting directly behind me because I think some semen actually squirted over my head. I used the napkins I had in my pocket to wipe all the semen off my face and blotted the globs off my shirt. Then I pulled up my shorts and quickly got up and left.

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

Sissy Sophia
(@sissy-sophia)
22/04/2020 1:40 pm  

I didn't know you had a page already for this... Nice Tale though. I liked the other one as well on that page.

Actus reus non facit reum nisi mens sit reas

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed