Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Sissy Sophia Confession #2  

RSS

Sissy Sophia
(@sissy-sophia)
06/05/2020 12:59 pm  

After my last confession, Mistress made me cum on my wife's panties. This made me feel that its not only me who is getting humiliated, but she controls my wife too through me. Mistress is so powerful and superior and she made me spunk on a panty which my wife wears.
After that, I started looking at my wife differently. I don't get hard for her anymore. My clitty goes limp when I see her. When Mistress humiliates and degrades me only then I get horny. I have started seeing my wife as disgusting. She is fat now. Her tits have become saggy, droopy and floppy like udders. Her belly has fat deposits. Her ass is fat, saggy and out of shape. Her thighs are flabby.

IMG 20200504 2319320

She just sits around and does not take care of her body.

She eats and does not do any movement and as a result is getting fatter and more disgusting.

She wears no bra at home and her tits hang till her stomach pointing downwards. Its looks pathetic from over her t shirt.

She just lies around in her dirty shorts which sometime ride up her fat ass without any panty. I have to witness the bottom of her disgusting ass. And when she gets up her shorts completely gets inside her ass crack which is a more filthy sight. Adding to it her wearing no panty allows her to constantly itch her sweaty pig cunt right in front of me.

Every-time I see her it makes my clit shrink more. It becomes more limp.

On the other hand, Mistress is so powerful and dominating. She has made me realize my place and made me see how pathetic I am and now I am confessing how my thoughts are disgusting about my wife and myself.

Actus reus non facit reum nisi mens sit reas

Topic Tags
AsianHotwife’sCuck
(@asianhotwifescuck)
Eminent Member
15/05/2020 5:40 pm  

Sissy Sophia, is this how you really feel about her? The photos you have shared clearly show that she is not the disgusting pig you make her out to be. Could it be that you are trying to justify why she is not sleeping with you more often? Be careful or another strong man will see her beauty inside and outside. He will make her feel beautiful. With her photos on the internet, I suspect you will be contacted soon by men who would love the opportunity to take care of her and her womanly needs. Meanwhile, keep searching her dirty panties for evidence that she has given herself to other men. Judging from how often you seem to be cumming on her panties instead of in any of her holes, I suspect you know exactly what to look for. Oh, and try not to get caught with her panties in your mouth as you try to clean up your mess.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed