Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Rules for the Confessional  

RSS

Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
14/04/2020 11:01 am  

Want to announce your desires or past acts publicly to get it off your chest? Then this is the place to do it.

CONFESSIONAL RULES:

• Use a "NEW TOPIC" for your individual confession and use existing topics for comments or questions.
  • Do NOT include identifiable info for you or others, as topics may end up elsewhere on the internet.
  • ALL confessional details must NOT involve items prohibited by Niteflirt.com (see their list HERE).
  • Be aware that you may receive humiliating comments on your confession even if not desired.

Violation of the above rules may result in your topic or comment being removed.

Repeated violators may be banned.

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

Topic Tags
(@found-my-superior)
Active Member Registered
01/09/2021 9:11 pm  

Gratitude , after talking to Miss Summers over several years I’ve come to the conclusion all l ever wanted was  to show my inferiority to her as she is clearly my superior.  I should’ve realized and confessed that’s all I ever wanted sooner it would’ve saved a lot of time and trouble . I’m grateful she will allow me to be her inferior without having to suck cock which I definitely did not want to do but I thought I would have to. She’s agreed we can have conversations covering many topics but I must remain pussyfree and get permission to masturbate and continue to work towards becoming emasculated beta male. 

ReplyQuote
(@found-my-superior)
Active Member Registered
05/09/2021 5:37 pm  

Thought for the day Miss Summers has a very soft Sweet gentle voice that’s very soothing . I was thinking on a night I have trouble sleeping I was wondering if she would sing me a lullaby . Miss Summers do you know the words to rock-a-bye beta . 

ReplyQuote
(@found-my-superior)
Active Member Registered
05/09/2021 5:37 pm  

Thought for the day Miss Summers has a very soft Sweet gentle voice that’s very soothing . I was thinking on a night I have trouble sleeping I was wondering if she would sing me a lullaby . Miss Summers do you know the words to rock-a-bye beta . 

ReplyQuote
(@found-my-superior)
Active Member Registered
06/09/2021 12:53 pm  

Labor Day post, wishing Miss Summers a happy and joyful Labor Day chock-full of as many sissies cocksuckers betas and all others that the currently seek her  guidance .  Of course in  just the right amount to combine with her other Labor Day activities to create a perfect day . 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed