Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Sissy Sophia Confession #1  

RSS

Sissy Sophia
(@sissy-sophia)
14/04/2020 6:02 pm  

On a long list of confession, here is the first. I will be confessing as and when I get time to

Sissy Sophia Confession #1

I started having sissy urges when I was 18. I used to get my female roommate's bra and panties from laundry bag and go to the bathroom. Then I used to strip naked and wear them and act like seductively like a sissy. I used to roll my fingers on my body, play with my nipples, rub my ass. All while watching myself in mirror and making slutty faces. Sometimes I used to spank myself as well. Sometimes I used to take two pair of panties, one for wearing and one to gag my mouth with. When there used to be nobody at home, I used to do it out in the living room ass and face down buried in her bra and panties, then squeal loudly as I spanked and rubbed my body. I used to diddle the tip of my clitty with my finger from over the panty and used to squirt like that. I always used to take care of cumming outside of panties. A few times I didn't succeed and I came in her panties!! Those were powerful orgasms but as soon as the euphoria faded away I used to feel a tremendous amount of shame and weakness in my knees. Every time my clit used to limp and shrink so much with feeling of guilt and shame as I used to go secretly to put the bra and panties back in the laundry bag. Hiding them deep inside the laundry bag, trying to bury the evidence as deep as possible.

YDk 9AuXxQ

Mistress, I confess of this and I am sorry for it!

Actus reus non facit reum nisi mens sit reas

Therapist Summers
(@admin)
Site Owner Admin
14/04/2020 6:09 pm  
Posted by: @sissy-sophia

A few times I didn't succeed and I came in her panties!!

I must ask... did you put them deep in the laundry basket still wet with your cum? If so, you must wonder if she felt or saw the crusted spots on her panties when putting them in the washer. 😉 

"Bringing Sexual Awareness to the Global Consciousness."

ReplyQuote
Sissy Sophia
(@sissy-sophia)
14/04/2020 7:31 pm  

@admin I put them wet with my cum maybe only twice. After that I realized what you mentioned and after that I use to clean the cum with water and used to put it into laundry basket. I was mortified then as well by the thought of she feeling or seeing them.

Actus reus non facit reum nisi mens sit reas

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed