Pt. 1: Mind Reading Magic by Lady Summers
Please read & follow the instructions below carefully AND thoroughly, without deviation...
Go through each step first before pressing the button following, or you'll screw things up!
(Oh! ...and have a writing implement and something to write on at your side.)
- Think of a number between 1 and 10.
- Multiply the number by 9.
- Add the digits of your result.
- Subtract 5 from your new number.
- Find the letter that corresponds to your number, if 1 = A, 2 = B, 3 = C, etc.
- Think of a country that begins with your letter.
- Write down the name of that country.
- Think of an animal beginning with the second letter of your country.
- Think of the color of that animal.
- Write down the animal and its color.
- Think of an animal that begins with the last letter of your country.
- Think of a fruit that begins with the last letter of this second animal.
- Write down the fruit and the animal.
When you are finished, just click analyze below...
Or, 'down' for that matter...
This little lesson is logic, or 'logistics', is also a simple example of "Domination by Determinism"; both being sneaky usage of trickery, entrapping the end of the proverbial equation per-se.
But, of course, there are requirements... prerequisites (if you will)... which must be in the Domme's hands at the start for things to go as She says. (For virtually ANYONE can do these dirty little deeds of deception, yet having those Prerequisites can be the difference between the trick working 2% of the time or working 98% of the time! It is comparable to a General having intel on everything, from the field to the enemy, and from the weather to even what the opposing commander had for breakfast, will have a MUCH better chance at victory than Lieutenant Lactose-Intolerant after pigging out on off-brand Ice-cream & luke-warm Cottage-cheese...)
Pt. 2: Let's all see the Wonderful Wizard of Zzz...